We going!!

Guest Alex & Kris

Guest Alex & Kris

We have EXCHANGED we complete next friday the 5th & fly out saturday evening:jiggy:

So all very stressed lots to still do packers coming monday & tuesday.

Kris xx:wubclub:

Guest sunseekers

CONGRATULATIONS

CANNOT BELIEVE YOU COMPLETE FRIDAY AND FLY SATURDAY...THOUGHT I WAS IN A HURRY ..YOUR MENTAL.:wacko:

ALL THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR NEW AND SPARKLY LIFE X

Guest nareyclan
We have EXCHANGED we complete next friday the 5th & fly out saturday evening:jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

And OMG its no wonder you are stressed! Is that luck or good management?!!

Lots of luck and best wishes for your new life down under!

Hayley x

Guest The Pom Queen

Kris and Alex

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow everythins is moving fast for you now. Enjoy your new life down under.

Kate

Guest Alex & Kris

we flying with singapore airlines, mainly so we can have the double luggage allowance, just got a flight as they sold out from the 7- 15 dec & then the price about £900 more!

Kris x

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Kris & Alex, that's the best way to do it, go straight away....

Wishing you a safe flight over, and a great new life down under.

KP Nuts

Guest Dionne and Rickie

:smile:OMG, OMG, OMG wow guys thats fantastic, that has made my night shift feel a bit better i am sooo pleased for you well done.

Keep me posted on how you are all getting on wont you, have a safe and pleasent flight, i will be thinking of you.

CONGRATULATIONS once again

Dionne

xx:hug:

Hiya Kris, Hey we will just miss you at the airport then as we fly on the Monday the 8th! We have shippers in Wednesday/Thursday and like us today you are probably packing and throwing stuff out !

Its been a pleasure to meet you and your family, just sorry I didnt get to say bye at the last meet as you were busy in the ball pond lol You was having so much fun didnt want to disturb you!

You will have to holiday at our place in Queensland

Wishing you all lots of luck with the move

Love and Best wishes

Kim Daren Luke & Jordan xx:hug:

Guest Alex & Kris

Hi Kim,

Yes very busy sorting, still got cleaning to do.

Yes looking forward to all the hols to the otherside & the offer goes to u all to if u every come down to Albany.

Was lovely meeting u all & wishing u all the best on your new life down under to .

Keep us posted

Love Kris, Alex, Callum & Hayden xx

Guest *KAY TEE*

OMG I thought we were crazy, but I dont feel so bad now..Hey we might be on the same flight we fly out out on Sturday, youll notice me I ll be the one with the shoes on the wrong feet..lol ..ALL THE BEST AND WE WISH YOU ALL BEST FOR YOUR NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER...SAFE JOURNEY AND TAKE CARE...ANG XX

Guest bruce&jackie

Hi Kris

Wow that's come around fast all that waiting for your visa was worth it as sold your house so quick. Well hope your last few days are happy and not to stressful with all the goodbye's . Hopefully we will get to OZ one day, then we will have to meet up.

Take care and keep us posted Jackie x :hug:

Archived