About UK Study Visa and Immigration information required

Guest pomyrichard

Guest pomyrichard

Hi 2 All, I am looking information about UK immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and UK higher studies. I have found one website i.e. UK Visas Information guide this website have detail for all about UK immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please Please.....Guide me

Guest hairdresser uk
Hi 2 All, I am looking information about UK immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and UK higher studies. I have found one website i.e. UK Visas Information guide this website have detail for all about UK immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please Please.....Guide me

if you have found one visa site there will be a whole list of others following it, they really would be your best bet as I and I would suspect a lot of people here know very little if anything about how to gain entry to the UK as most of us are scratching to get out of the Uk and into OZ as soon as possible. As for studies I think you would need to contact the individual learning institutions for international student fees directly.

cant be too hard tho as we let everyone into this country and the brits are fighting for visas to leave:wink:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello PomyRichard

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

The official Government websites are here:

UK Border Agency | Home Page

UK Border Agency Visa Services Home Page

The sites that you found are both Agencies, the same as the migration agents who advise people about visas for Oz.

The Home Office website is good, though, with links to the legislation and to the Policy documents.

Best wishes

Gill

Archived