any advise more than welcome. cheers.

Guest Nick the plasterer

Guest Nick the plasterer

i'm going to need to get a car in oz when i get there roughly 29/01/09. what sort of money am i taiking for a cheap run about and what personal info/documents would i need? thanks for any advise given!

For the first year of your arrival - all you need is your uk drivers liscence, however you can pretty much apply for an Australian on straight away. Thats about it but it does vary from state to state. Where abouts are you going?

i'm going to need to get a car in oz when i get there roughly 29/01/09. what sort of money am i taiking for a cheap run about and what personal info/documents would i need? thanks for any advise given!

Hi

You be better gettin a private sale as dealers used cars are bit dear, prob get a cheap ute in yuor line of work, where in sunny Rotheram you from mate me and r lass Whiston ex Greasbrough ex Kimmy Park

MaLLY

Guest Nick the plasterer

Brisbane i think but not 100% yet. open to suggestions on anything at this time! thanks for any info given... Nick

Guest Nick the plasterer

i'm from broom/whiston how old are you both, how long were you in whiston? we might of met or at least passed once or twice!!

Melbourne is the best state by far and really do you want to be plastering in 30+ deg weather with it being humid and sticky?? plenty of work in Melbourne

Geoffrey is a secret agent in the Uk - working for the State of Victoria so he will be biased. :wink:

Guest Charlies Angel
i'm from broom/whiston how old are you both, how long were you in whiston? we might of met or at least passed once or twice!!

We lived at Whiston for 10 years Sandringham Avenue about 5 in the Chequers lol. Im a bit of a Jr hartley, pm us with yr details and we`ll keep in touch we are in the big sand pit Perth

Mally

Archived