I Just Sold My Van....

Guest James.S

Guest James.S

I know it's daft but i loved my van, it was like a second home... all my tools will soon be in transit as we are of to Oz in Dec... I know onwards and upwards as we off to a lovely new life.. but... I loved my van, it was wicked!

James...

:sad:

Guest WARDStoOZ
I know it's daft but i loved my van, it was like a second home... all my tools will soon be in transit as we are of to Oz in Dec... I know onwards and upwards as we off to a lovely new life.. but... I loved my van, it was wicked!

James...

:sad:

Hi James!

Sorry to hear that you will be leaving one of the special things in your life behind...!

Think of all that you will be gaining by moving to Australia though...!!!

Regards and Lots of Luck!!!

Dan :smile:

Guest WARDStoOZ
Cheers Dan... one plus is that I have ripped the stereo out of it! that's coming for sure!!!

James...

Lol atleast you've got a momento lol

Regards,

Dan

lol, i felt the same when selling the car ,i actually cried ,now how sad is that? lol, and as for the house well,, closing that door for the last time really knocked me for 6 ! You will be ok ,it is hard leaving things behind ,not just family and friends but as Dan says ,think of the fun you can have when here!

Cal x

Guest HappyBunny

On the rundown to moving we had rented our house out, so were staying at a friends place. Our furniture had been shipped, our dogs were in kennels and when the guy came to buy our car it was the last bit of familiarity going. I just stood there and thought 'This is it', it was just us and our suitcases and it felt so weird!

Guest James.S
lol, i felt the same when selling the car ,i actually cried ,now how sad is that? lol, and as for the house well,, closing that door for the last time really knocked me for 6 ! You will be ok ,it is hard leaving things behind ,not just family and friends but as Dan says ,think of the fun you can have when here!

Cal x

It's daft how we get attached to things.. I do feel silly, my wife thinks i'm mad! I can't get to Oz quick enough though... with or without such a minor detail as a visa!

James...

Guest James.S
On the rundown to moving we had rented our house out, so were staying at a friends place. Our furniture had been shipped, our dogs were in kennels and when the guy came to buy our car it was the last bit of familiarity going. I just stood there and thought 'This is it', it was just us and our suitcases and it felt so weird!

It's funny, like you are taking a big step in slow motion, all of your familiar securities are stripped away, you are committed to a future you are unsure of but you can't stop, you focus soo much on the future the day to day changes amost take you by surprise...

The way things are panning out for us, we will have the last night in our house with all our stuff shipped, just an inflatable mattress to sleep on and our suitcases in the living room... that will be strange, not sure how much I am looking forward to it to be honest...

James...

Guest HappyBunny
It's funny, like you are taking a big step in slow motion, all of your familiar securities are stripped away, you are committed to a future you are unsure of but you can't stop, you focus soo much on the future the day to day changes amost take you by surprise...

The way things are panning out for us, we will have the last night in our house with all our stuff shipped, just an inflatable mattress to sleep on and our suitcases in the living room... that will be strange, not sure how much I am looking forward to it to be honest...

James...

Don't mention inflatable mattresses!! We, like so many others, used them between getting our rental sorted and waiting for our furniture. Why is it they look so comfy but are sooo not, I don't think my back has fully recovered yet!!

Archived