Is the IPhone any good - Discuss

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Hi all,

I am in the market for a new mobile phone.

I am a pay as you go person and I prefer the Nokia O/S.

However I really would prefer a querty keyboard as my eyes are getting worse and I am also getting lazy.

I do fancy an IPhone come the January sales but i am getting conflicting reports about it.

I am told that it is prone to break downs and suffers from a high return rate.

Yet my sister in Law in Melbourne tells me she has had no problems with hers.

Any body have an opinion please?

TACD.

Hi all,

I am in the market for a new mobile phone.

I am a pay as you go person and I prefer the Nokia O/S.

However I really would prefer a querty keyboard as my eyes are getting worse and I am also getting lazy.

I do fancy an IPhone come the January sales but i am getting conflicting reports about it.

I am told that it is prone to break downs and suffers from a high return rate.

Yet my sister in Law in Melbourne tells me she has had no problems with hers.

Any body have an opinion please?

TACD.

In the uk o2 have the monopoly on the fone apart from the grey imports , they introduced the new one here =. If I remember there was a problem with the bluetooth in the uk no use for me then coud not transfer naughty vids etcto an fro

Mally

Choco malt and fuggles

Hi I have an Iphone and it is great, especially if you know how touse it properly (not like me) lol No problems with mine at all but did hear that a few people in England had problems with theirs.

April

Guest The Pom Queen

Both OH and myself have I Phones 3G, I haven't had any problems with mine but hubbies screen keeps crashing which is very annoying. My old phone was a IMate Jas Jam and that was terrible and always going wrong. I love the I Phone and would be lost without it.

Guest mandisfam

Hi, Channel 5's gadget show, covered the iphone on Monday just gone. You can watch it online from Channel 5's website, the iphone bit was near the end of the show.

Mandisfam

How much you get for the advert tacd :twitcy: (see top of page)

mally

I wonder if google picks up words for the ads then potrays the ads?

must do.

Both OH and myself have I Phones 3G, I haven't had any problems with mine but hubbies screen keeps crashing which is very annoying. My old phone was a IMate Jas Jam and that was terrible and always going wrong. I love the I Phone and would be lost without it.

3G isn't that Orange in Oz?

Archived