Omg ong

Guest jewels1356

GOT EMAIL THIS MORNING HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR MEDS AND PC WAHOOOO IAM HAPPY

JULIE

XX:wubclub:

Not wanting to put a downer on it by any means but I got this email last week too (coincidently had all our medicals booked so no waiting - they've gone to sunny Sydney this week!) but, at the end of the email mine does actually state

''You are reminded that completion of health examinations does not mean that your application will be approved. However initial assessment of your application indicates that you appear to satisfy the preliminary requirements to migrate to Australia in the Business Skills sub-class nominated at application''

Part of me wants to be really excited but, if there's one thing I've learned in this whole process it's, never count your chickens!!

Has anyone, or does anyone know, anyone that has had the visa refused after the medicals have been requested?? Maybe I should be celebrating and not sitting here with even more butterflies than ever?!

All the best Julie - I'm sure it's just me and you're home free!

Zoe xx

Guest jewels1356

i know what you mean i know it is all subjected to health and police checks but what the heack hopefully they will not find anyuthing wrong and if they do well it could only be for the best as it might mean you need treatment for something but for now iam going to be happyfor a little while

and good luck with yours and to everyone else i hope all your dreams come true

julie

xxx

i know what you mean i know it is all subjected to health and police checks but what the heack hopefully they will not find anyuthing wrong and if they do well it could only be for the best as it might mean you need treatment for something but for now iam going to be happyfor a little while

and good luck with yours and to everyone else i hope all your dreams come true

julie

xxx

Hi Julie

If the 'non-guarantee' is based purely on the criminal records & medicals coming back clear then maybe I should be getting excited! The doc told me that all 3 of our meds were perfect and the criminal records certificates came back all clear too (of course!).... do you think its safe to put on my party hat and blow on the hooter now??!!

Zoe xx

Guest jewels1356

zoe when mine come back ill be dancing and they have very quick with the visa bits now as only sent back the last bits on monday

julie

xx

Archived