Hi from Perth WA

Guest sue48

Hi all

Newbie to the forum. I have been a member on other forums but this seems a nice friendly one. I have been in Perth with hubbie Steve for over 5 years and we love it. I am a nurse and work in the community in palliative care. We are currently in the process of trying to get my only daughter and grandson over here on a remaining relative visa. They have just had their medicals and we wait with baited breath for the outcome. :yes:

Hi Sue,

Just thought I's say Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm further south than you in Rockingham. There's quite a few Perth folk here or wannabees in Perth.

Tiim

Guest julie2g1b

hiya sue

welcome to pio i have just come back yesturday from perth stayed in secert harbour down south had a fantastic time where about's are you?

julie :wubclub:

Hi again,

Julie, I live in Ashby which is north of the river just the other side of Wanneroo. We had a house built about 2years ago.We quite like it up here and plan on staying a while. Good job with house prices dropping.

Hi Charlies Angel, I was sponsored over by Charlies so I have a soft spot for it. I worked there for 2 years and now I work for Silver Chain palliative care services and it's the best nursing job I have ever had to date. I don't think I could go back to the ward environment now. Which ward do you work on as I have a few friends that work in Charlies.

Guest Charlies Angel
Hi again,

Julie, I live in Ashby which is north of the river just the other side of Wanneroo. We had a house built about 2years ago.We quite like it up here and plan on staying a while. Good job with house prices dropping.

Hi Charlies Angel, I was sponsored over by Charlies so I have a soft spot for it. I worked there for 2 years and now I work for Silver Chain palliative care services and it's the best nursing job I have ever had to date. I don't think I could go back to the ward environment now. Which ward do you work on as I have a few friends that work in Charlies.

Hi, i work on the neurology ward, mon to thurs nights for now. They have sponsored me for pr. I like it there and they have been good to me with settling in etc. I quite fancy silver chain but maybe in a couple of years! Nice to hear from you!

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi and welcome to PomsinOz - it's a great site!!!

Glad to hear you're loving life in Perth...!

Hope everything goes really well for your daughter and grandson...!!!

Regards,

Dan xx

Guest guest17301

Hi Sue, I am a nurse currently working in palliative care, I have a job at the Royal Perth to start in Feb, the Silver Chain agency sounds good..I'm starting out in oncology at the RPH so not a million miles from my speciality now. We are looking around the area that you live. Hope to chat to you sometime,

Fiona

Archived