just got back

Guest julie2g1b

Guest julie2g1b

hi all just got back from recci in perth and will post an account of my trip but had a fab time did not want to come back all i will say for now is earls talks crap about the place as where we went nothing he has ever said is true :biglaugh:but will do a long thread all about it......................give me a few days to sort cases out as took way to much stuff lol

julie :wubclub:

hi all just got back from recci in perth and will post an account of my trip but had a fab time did not want to come back all i will say for now is earls talks crap about the place as where we went nothing he has ever said is true :biglaugh:but will do a long thread all about it......................give me a few days to sort cases out as took way to much stuff lol

hi julie

your right mate,about time someone else said the same as me !!!!!!!

i was there last year and thought the same as you.

it was that bad i'm going again this year, ( sorry in feb next year for wifes 40th ) because it was such a horrible place !!!!!

Guest julie2g1b

it rained twice at night for about 10 mins had a good thunder storm but think i can put up with that as was going to bed, me and hubby were outside talking when it started and said "oh no if this is rain earls then i'm off home" :biglaugh:i was so cold when we landed as was snowing and then raining most of the day but was never that cold at night over there as some people say

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Julie!

I'm soooooo glad you had a fantastic time and that all those things Earls says aren't true lol!!!

Can't wait to read all about it...!

Really hope you can sell your house now and get back to Perth as soon as...!!!

Regards,

Dan xx

Archived