migration consultants

Guest russ

can anyone recommend a migration consultant we want to start the process to go to aus but migration consultants we spoke to seem to have alot of loop holes in what was supposed to be a fixed price contract

Guest JoanneHattersley

Give Go Matilda a try. Alan Collett is an agent for them and he can be found on here. Most agents give a free consultation before you have to sign up with them.

Good Luck

Guest vixpinkbabe
We will second this!! Excellent upto date..

LET THE WAIT BEGIN!!biggrin.gif

Wow, you lodged about 2 weeks before me! Although you're on the MODL so will probably be fast tracked! Was it Anne Hoad that was your consultant? And Rosie / Maree? They're really nice and helpful aren't they. When do you think you'll hear? Did they give you any indication? xxx

We will second this!! Excellent upto date..

Agent appointed March 2008

TRA sent 16/7/08 (Electrician Special Class)

TRA result SUCCESSFULL 8/8/08 YIPPEEE!!

MODL 175 LODGED ONLINE (BY AGENT) 27/8/08..

Make us a third:wink:

Ali x

Wow, you lodged about 2 weeks before me! Although you're on the MODL so will probably be fast tracked! Was it Anne Hoad that was your consultant? And Rosie / Maree? They're really nice and helpful aren't they. When do you think you'll hear? Did they give you any indication? xxx

Hi,

Spoke to Owen mostly at beginning, weve dealt with both Rosie and Maree and again found them tobe very helpful. Looking at beupdate i'm hoping to hear something by march 09, OE said CO would probably be appointed 5-6 month after lodgement.:biggrin:

Goodluck with your visa.

Agent appointed March 2008

TRA sent 16/7/08 (Electrician Special Class)

TRA result SUCCESSFULL 8/8/08 YIPPEEE!!

MODL 175 LODGED ONLINE (BY AGENT) 27/8/08..

Archived