Meet up in March 09

AnxiousMum

Hi All,

I just wondered if anyone out there in Melbourne area would like to meet up when we come for reckie in March? We are over from 12th March to 22nd March (then off to Surfers Paradise).

Would love to meet some friendly faces (even though have not met any of you personally yet), we could arrange a day to meet up maybe.

Hoping for some replies soon

Caroline (36), Jason (35), Connor (11) and Kian (7).

Hi Caroline

We are also a family of four and have been here for just over 2 months now. Feel free to PM me if you want to meet up with friendly faces. Where are hoping to settle once you get here permanently or is that the idea behind your reccie?

Take care - Joanne (38!!), Matthew (36!!) Amy (11) and Laura (9)

Hi,

Yeah we are coming on the reckie to try to decide where we want to live. We are also using the reckie to try and get some job interviews in for hubby, we will have to come on a 457 visa so its alot harder for us to get there.

I see you are in Mount Martha, what is it like there? Its one of the places we are gonna visit, my list of places to look around in the hope of finding somewhere to live are:

Mount Eliza

Mount Martha

Mornington

Point Cook

Sanctuary Lakes

Hillside.

We love the look of Mornington and surrounding areas, but have heard its a long commute, do you and family commute to city alot? If so what is time scale like?

Sorry for lots of questions, just realised havent actually said yes we would love to meet up with you and your family when we are over in March, thats for replying.

Caroline:rolleyes:

Archived