E457 Status Page Query

xTINKSx

Hey all I just completed my visa application online. However I cocked it up a bit and only attached half my documents to application. I havesent rest in post to Perth centre of excellence as I am going to be working in perth. However had an email from sydney saying to send documents to their office????? confused anyone know what to do in this situation as already sent documents, can you scan them and send them by email to immigration department in sydney??/ Amy x

Guest guest17301

Sick of waiting for this bloomin visa now, it's been all of 3 weeks:err:...what's taking them so long? Everythings finalised now so we just need to final YES. It's awful when you know there's no chance of hearing anything till after the weekend:cry:

Has anyone else heard about their 457 this week?

Sick of waiting for this bloomin visa now, it's been all of 3 weeks...what's taking them so long? Everythings finalised now so we just need to final YES. It's awful when you know there's no chance of hearing anything till after the weekend:cry:

Has anyone else heard about their 457 this week?

Im sure it wont be too long now Fiona. Hopefully you'll hear next week.

Wish I could say I was in the same position - my panel doctor hasn't even sent our reports off to Oz yet (i've put a thread about it and im so blooming fuming). Wish I took your advice and went the ehealth route now but was just trying to save on the pennies! We thought we had a few weeks to play with but not any more! Ive not booked anything yet - its such a pain in the posterier. lol

:arghh:

Guest guest17301
Im sure it wont be too long now Fiona. Hopefully you'll hear next week.

Wish I could say I was in the same position - my panel doctor hasn't even sent our reports off to Oz yet (i've put a thread about it and im so blooming fuming). Wish I took your advice and went the ehealth route now but was just trying to save on the pennies! We thought we had a few weeks to play with but not any more! Ive not booked anything yet - its such a pain in the posterier. lol

:arghh:

I sympathise Tinks, it's so awful playing the waiting game. I hope your meds get to oz soon..once they do you just have to wait for them to be finalised, shouldn't take too long.

Hang on in there and thanks for your reassurance re my visa xx

Archived