Agent or DIY...

Guest KIKI

I have been reading all the stuff on Agent /or do it yourself. in the middle my computer crashed. Someone had a link to down load a TRA and Booklet explaining it.

Would anyone know where to find it please. i feel Im going around in circles. Just thought I would have a look at it. Its a little early for us to attempt to fill it in.

Hope Im in same happy position as many maybe next year and have recieved some sucess with the very long process.

Kind Regards

Kiki x :x :?

Thanks I will check it out now. Already had a quote from an agent $4000 AUD. How does that sound for a family of 4 on a 136 skills visa.

KIKI

Hi Kiki

Our agent is charging us $2,530 (around £1,055). This included assistance with preparing OH skills assessment, she even sent this express international post to us for OH to sign! (she called us at 7am Friday to tell us he has passed) :D (Metal Machinist (1st Class). She got this back from TRA in 10 working days!! Now in the process of getting the application done, as she is coming over for the Emigration Exhibition at Sandown she is going to being the forms for us to sign and has offered to certify all the documents for the application (apparently as a registered agent she can do this for anything for the Department of Immigration) saves us a bit of money. The only things we are paying for on top is the usual TRA fee, Visa fee, medicals etc.

she is at http://www.ozmigrationagency.com.au

Good luck

Archived