Malaysia Airlines

Guest Aldo

Guest HappyBunny

Gutted. Absolutely gutted. But what I really want to know before you go is:

1. if you've only been spreading the love since 2005, what did you do with it before that?

2. are you taking the anteater or whatever it is with you or setting it free?

Gutted. Absolutely gutted. But what I really want to know before you go is:

1. if you've only been spreading the love since 2005, what did you do with it before that?

2. are you taking the anteater or whatever it is with you or setting it free?

A1. I was finding myself in preparation to the love spreading

A2. The anteater come with me, but the T shirts are available at $20 each

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Aldo

Once airborne they are as good as the rest. If complications arise on the ground, do not expect brainy solutions from them! "Tidak apah, besok" is Malay for, "Never mind, tomorrow." Same idea as the Spaniels & manana. I was born & dragged up in Malaysia - a fantastically beautiful country with people to match - hence I speak the lingo etc.

But I've had worse in Spain! We went to Tarifa expecting to catch the fast ferry to Ceuta the next day. The sandwich board outside the travel agent's office beamed about the possibility, so I trotted in:

Me: Two tickets for tomorrow, please.

Him: Maybe.

Me: What do you mean 'maybe'?

Him: Eees broken.

Me: What's broken?

Him: The sheep.

Me: Will it be fixed by tomorrow?

Him: Maybe.

Me: When was this sheep last working?

Him: Maybe one year?

Malaysia can be similar!

Cheers

Gill

Anyone used them

Any good?

Home-->

Hey Aldo. My OH has used Malaysia half a dozen times both around Asia and long haul and he's always been impressed with them, so you should be fine. He puts them second to Singapore but ahead of BA and Qantas. I also have a neighbour who will only use Malaysia - they can usually do very good side trips to Penang or similar if you have time to fit in a small holiday. Have a safe trip back.

Guest John Sydney

Malaysian Airways should be perfect for you Aldo. Give you something to complain about.

Generally you will find on a long haul flights

1 the Cabin is Hot - due them being Asian and like it warm

2 The Cabin crew disappear just like BA staff but once you dig them out they do the "NO speak English trick." But just stand there and with hands on hips and repeat your self over and over never raise your voice otherwise you will loose this "Game" Putting hands on hips is a throw back to the days of the British Rai - They understand what it means even if you don't

3 Seats are closer together - Big for Asians on the small size for European type people.

If you want a good flight fly Singapore Airlines no better not It will show you how backward BA is

We flew to Adelaide with them in July. Couldn't fault them, friendly helpful staff, nice to the kids and decent food. TV screen in the back of all the seats with video games, films etc. Brief stop over at Kuala Lumpar for 5 hours, all very pleasant. All in all nothing to complain about,

Bec x

:wubclub:

Malaysian Airways should be perfect for you Aldo. Give you something to complain about.

Generally you will find on a long haul flights

1 the Cabin is Hot - due them being Asian and like it warm

2 The Cabin crew disappear just like BA staff but once you dig them out they do the "NO speak English trick." But just stand there and with hands on hips and repeat your self over and over never raise your voice otherwise you will loose this "Game" Putting hands on hips is a throw back to the days of the British Rai - They understand what it means even if you don't

3 Seats are closer together - Big for Asians on the small size for European type people.

If you want a good flight fly Singapore Airlines no better not It will show you how backward BA is

1 good , i hate freezing cold cabins

2 ??

3 not according to Airline Seating Charts, Best Airplane Seats - SeatGuru

KL Airport for 5 hours!!!

never mind cos i'll be here

Welcome to KL International Airport

Services and facilities included with entry:

• Food & beverages

• Free flow of beer:cute:

• Shower with amenities (towel and shower gel included)

• Internet access:eek:

• Massage chair

• International newspapers & magazines

• Movies

• Comfortable seating area

Business Centre Services

• Secretarial Services

• Printing

• Photocopying

• Facsimile

• Limousine services

• IDD and collect calls

• Conference calls

• Workstation with laptop

• Postage, Packing & Courier services

• Sale of phone cards

Other Services

• Meet and Greet

• Oxygen therapy

Opening Hours:

24 hours, daily

Hi Aldo

Depending on how much of it is actually working at the time, it could be fun....:skeptical:

Cheers

Gill

the "free flow of Beer" wil do me :wideeyed:

Guest YellowGecko

We flew back to the UK last month with Malaysian and the worst thing for us was the food onboard. We were starved by the time we landed in the motherland because we couldn't eat much of what they dished up. Emirates was much betterer, IMO.

Aldo you must be on the same flight we took, cos we had 6 hours at KUL and because we flew with a baby, we didn't get any sleep on either leg of the journey, plus the 6 hrs at KUL, trying to entertain a baby, was sheer hell.

BNE - KUL was on a Boeing 777 and we had bags of room having bulkhead seats, plus wide seats (needed, as I have gained a few lbs since going to Oz). KUL - LHR we were on a 747 and cramped just doesn't cut it. I was literally wedged in the seat. OMG I had no idea just how much of a lardarse I am! Also less legroom on the 747. Bigger plane, less space. I hope I have got the planes the right way round.. lol.

All the best,

Jo x

Archived