Stoke/Staffs meet anyone??

Guest guest17301

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest17301

Its not a massive place Lyn, I will keep coming to the entrance/foyer area to look for you, otherwise meet at the bar area? I may be late thought (usually am!) Will aim to be on time! Where you from Lyn, we are only 5 mins from venue so no excuse for lateness!

We live in Huddersfield but I have a house in Haesowen so will be travelling back up North via Stoke on Saturday so thought it was a good idea to meet a few people.

Hi Lyn, I'll keep popping back and forwards to the doors too - I'll probably get there around 3.30 to sort out the booking etc. Really looking forward to meeting everyone myself.

Kim x:smile:

Guest guest17301

Just want to thank everyone for coming today. Was really great to put faces to names and lovely to chat to you all. Courtney and Emily really hit it off-shame you're not coming to Perth Kim! I will be in touch soon to let you all know how we get on in Perth. Good luck Claire and Mark, your turn soon xx

Guest claireandmark

Just like to add our thanks for orgainising the meet, was great to meet fellow stokies heading down under! Hope all goes well with you inpending move Fiona, keep us updated on your move to sunny Perth!!

Claire and Mark

Guest Andy Pye

It's a shame I'm now living in Belfast (well until May 2009) then heading to Perth. I've been in Belfast for three years but used to live in Tutbury/Hatton (at the end of the A50). Would love to keep in touch with you all and meet when down under.

Regards

Andy (36 years young) Angela (29 years old) Odhran (8 years going on 18)

It's a shame I'm now living in Belfast (well until May 2009) then heading to Perth. I've been in Belfast for three years but used to live in Tutbury/Hatton (at the end of the A50). Would love to keep in touch with you all and meet when down under.

Regards

Andy (36 years young) Angela (29 years old) Odhran (8 years going on 18)

Hi Andy

Wish you all the best for your impending move to Perth. Have lived just outside Belfast and Londonderry myself in my younger days!

I'm heading to Adelaide so bit far for a night out unfortunately! :wink:

Kim x

Archived