Stoke/Staffs meet anyone??

Guest guest17301

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madplumber1
Hmmm..bit far for a Staffs meet! You're more than welcome to come though. See you've changed your avatar, well done:jiggy:

I know Staffs very well so know probs on time, would love to meet up, just need to know when and where.

Andy

Guest guest17301

That's great, if you read through the thread I think we've decided on Festival Park for Bowling on the 10th Jan. See you there, who's coming?

Have only just caught up with this since expressing an interest a while ago. Bowling sounds great - I have no idea though what our plans will be until the OH gets back from Perth mid December. I shall stick it in the diary though and keep my fingers crossed that we can make it,

Take care,

Cheryl

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kim

I'm still up for the Stoke meet, especially now we aren't going to the Tamworth meet, because Colin is working (typical nothing ever goes right), so yes really looking forward to it

Tania X

Hi Tania

Really looking forward to it too. Will probably be only me and the girls going as George will probably be working (so know how you feel)!

Kim x

Guest The Sowters

We would be good for a weekend date as we would be travelling from Mansfield, OH's family are from Newcastle under Lyme so we would stay there anyway.

Regards

Mark, (Tania & Emily - 7)

hi im up for meeting every one! im booking my flight for 7th feb as i start my job in melbourne 16th feb! (im just up the road from florance hint hint!!!!)

Archived