football fan

Guest tombo97

Guest tombo97

:cool:Hi my name is Tom, i am 10 years old and i love football, i play for a football club called birchwood town in warrington. I am sorter looking forword to moving aut to Australia, i am moving to a part in the goaldcoast called pacific pines. wehave been a couple of times before and liked it but don't know about living there, does anyone who is the same age as me live and play footy in pacific pines or near by who can chat to me and let us know what its like thanks

tom :goofy:

Hi Tom

sorry i can't help you we are going to Melbourne.. both my son and daughter play football here and that is our worry when we get to Oz we hope they can find a good football team to join...i'm sure you get some one on here giving you advice tho good luck...

who do you support by the way

Lisax

Ooooops Tom

we are all Man Utd fans here...my husband has a season ticket and i go as often as i can get a ticket... i went last night actually but i wished i'd stayed home LOL... i'll bet your mum is a little bit unhappy just now eh? have you been watching the game tonight:nah:...but we also like to see our local team(Barnsley) do well

anyway i hope someone can put your mind at ease with your question about football but i'm sure you will be fine

nite

Lisax

Hi Tom

sorry i can't help you we are going to Melbourne.. both my son and daughter play football here and that is our worry when we get to Oz we hope they can find a good football team to join...i'm sure you get some one on here giving you advice tho good luck...

who do you support by the way

yeh the are loads of clubs around melbourne, AFL is rubbish :dull:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tom,

My son Harry is 10 and is a mad footballer. We are just moving to Pacific Pines and he desparately wants someone to have a kick around with. When are you moving there? We have just arrived on the Gold Coast 2 weeks ago and he will be going to Park Lake school. We come from Kent but I ( his mum ) am from Lymm so know Warrington well. Unfortunately him and his dad are loyal Liverpool supporters but such is life!

Cheers Alison

Guest tombo97

Hi harry,

i will try my hardest to meet up with you and have a kick about. will have to tell me where about ure living.i will look forword to meetng u there i wonder if we will be in the same school. are you playing for a team yet

from tom.

Hi Tom, we are moving to west pacific pines where they are building alot of new houses. I am going to Park Lake school on Tuesday to have a look round. Really want to go to Pacific Pines state school as they do loads of sport. I lived on the Isle of sheppey in kent in england and played for a footy team called Swale Magpies in the premier division. What position do you play. Im in defence right back. Have you moved to Oz yet. Think it will be good when I get some mates and start playing soccer !

Harry

Guest tombo97

hi harry

i play in center attacking mid,i play for a football team called birchwood town fc,i have not played a match in 7 weeks because the weather is rubbish i cant wait to get over there sometime in april.

from tom.

Guest tombo97

another game called off by the ref ses the pitch is to icy and wet for us to play on we may get hurt, getting well fed up now, is anyone in england getting games called of cos of the weather

cant wait for may so i can play in the sun in ozz

• 3 months later...

Hi Tom, this is Harrys dad i am a coach of the under 11 at pacific pines the season starts on this saturday and i need two more players in my team, so when you do come over come a long to training or get in touch with me or Harry here and i will get you in the Team, we are a good team but need 2 more so keep in touch and by the way the season does not end till aug so loads of games if you are coming in april

• 1 month later...
Guest tombo97

hi harry and dad, tom will love to come to train with your team we expected to be over in may this year but with house sale and work it looks like it will be September or there a bouts, toms season has just finished now but has a few tournaments to play in over the next few months, good look with your new team and hope you get of to a good start,

cheers toms dad and tom

Hi hope it all goes well for you soon, just to say the season ends here in september and does not start till april,if you need any information about football here look up gold coast soccer.

My boy Harry has made the north zone district team which is a yr older u12 he now has to play 3-4 games in one day to get picked for the state team,then there is gold coast utd soccer team which all the best boys normally english play each other though the season to see who will play for them, the football is very good here for the boys who know how to play and they will get picked for these teams and most go a long way to be a pro in oz, which is getting bigger each yr. so hope to see yoou soon

• 7 months later...

Archived