Perth -SOR - Meet Up ?

Hello All

Living in Secret Harbour, south of Perth.

Wondered if there was interest for a meet for people SOR ?

Dave/Wendy

Hi Dave & Wendy,

I have very limited access to PIO at the moment & when I saw your post I thoght 'Yes. yes, yes!' I was just hoping you didn't get it organised before we arrive on 23rd. Having just logged on I can't believe you got no replies, hopefully this will bump it back up and get some interest!

We are going to be staying NOR but plan to rent/buy SOR, not as far out as Secret Harbour though we very nearly did decide on there & saw some lovely houses on our reccie.

Jules

Guest shellynelly
Hello All

Dave/Wendy

helloo dave and wendy we are living in halls head mandurah at the moment which is not far from you, we have 2 girls aged 16 and 11, and we would be interested in meeting up if you are still organising something

shell, dave , kim and jemma :wub::smile:

Guest emi-great

Hi

We have organised a meet up for Sunday 23rd November you are welcome to come along if you want to meet some new people. We always hold the meetings at the park behind Singleton Primary School on Harmony Parade. You cant miss it there is a big lake & childrens playground.

Providiing it is not raining we will be there around 10am on Sunday morning you can view more details from the Local events thread on our web page.

We hope to see some of you there

Eve

Emi-Great - Home - Short Term Rental Accommodation for migrants emigrating from England to Rockingham, Mandurah, Port Kennedy, Warnbro and Perth

Guest jogrant3232

WOOWW count me in that is , well 100 yard s for me to walk, we do have visitors coming Sunday but i will put a reminder in my phone and come along, these meets are a must and everyone should put in some effort to make them work as i think we all may some help and suport from time to time.

Hi

We have organised a meet up for Sunday 23rd November you are welcome to come along if you want to meet some new people. We always hold the meetings at the park behind Singleton Primary School on Harmony Parade. You cant miss it there is a big lake & childrens playground.

Providiing it is not raining we will be there around 10am on Sunday morning you can view more details from the Local events thread on our web page.

We hope to see some of you there

Eve

Emi-Great - Home - Short Term Rental Accommodation for migrants emigrating from England to Rockingham, Mandurah, Port Kennedy, Warnbro and Perth

Guest crystalrose
Hello All

Dave/Wendy

Hi Dave and Wendy

We are not coming out until the end of December we have a short term let for a couple of months near Rockingham while we look for a long term let in Secret Harbour, how are you finding it honestly? I have three primary age school children one due to go to High School next year how do you find the schools?

I have heard by reading different posts this is truly a lovely place, so a bit worried that we will find a nice let available. We would love to meet up when we come out!!!:rolleyes:

Teresa

Guest tracynben

i have only just seen post, me and partner lived here for 2 years now, but due to work circumstances etc, we havent had much time to make friends, and have recently moved surburbs to baldivis.

we would love to meet new people, have a little boy ben, 2 and another due in jan.

tracy xxxxxxxxx

Guest prettyinpink

Aww I have only just noticed this thread and I've missed the meet up.

I'd love to come to the next one, if you're having another one?

Guest emi-great
Aww I have only just noticed this thread and I've missed the meet up.

I'd love to come to the next one, if you're having another one?

Hi

We usually try to sort a meeting about once a month but wont be holding one in December I dont think, as we have a lot of other commitments, but if we can possibly get one in we will. However check our forum to find the next -meeting hopefully beginning of January

We had a good meeting & thank every one who turned up on what turned out to be a fairly sunny morning... after the early rain

Eve

Hi Dave and Wendy

We are not coming out until the end of December we have a short term let for a couple of months near Rockingham while we look for a long term let in Secret Harbour, how are you finding it honestly? I have three primary age school children one due to go to High School next year how do you find the schools?

I have heard by reading different posts this is truly a lovely place, so a bit worried that we will find a nice let available. We would love to meet up when we come out!!!:rolleyes:

Rockingham is fine to start out with,Safetey Bay is one of my favs.

Our 6yrs boy in pre-primary on arrival- ie back a year ! - not impressed, lots I could say about schools and secret harbour -would neeed to email though.

Well, I like the area, and next to the beach -great.

Give us a shout on arrival if you wish.

Dave

Guest crystalrose
Rockingham is fine to start out with,Safetey Bay is one of my favs.

Our 6yrs boy in pre-primary on arrival- ie back a year ! - not impressed, lots I could say about schools and secret harbour -would neeed to email though.

Well, I like the area, and next to the beach -great.

Give us a shout on arrival if you wish.

Dave

Hi Thanks for your response

If you have a mo please would you drop me an PM regarding schools and Secret Harbour, to be completely honest flights short term let all booked five weeks to go, but we are still have serious doubts as to if we are making the right move and loosing everything in the UK so any views will be greatly appreciated, especially an honest opinion and experience of the area and schools.

Thank you once again

Guest ripcantrell

Hi, we will be arriving in Jan 09 NOR but would love to make one of your meets if you're still doing one in Feb 09. Would be great opportunity to see other areas and meet others. we have twin boys 13. All the best...

Archived