Shipping companies

Guest Beccy

Hi,

Can anyone help??

We are moving to Oz in January and have to decide dshortly what shipping company to go with, any advise on who NOT to go with or who you guys found "excellent"

Would appreciate anyfeedback.

Many thanks

Beccy Liverpool

We used Whites (got a quote from Pickfords too) and our container arrived 3 weeks ago. Their UK service was really good and they packed well - they dont have their own organisation in Oz to clear everything through Customs but their Agent was good (not the brightest sparks employed but with a few phone calls and keeping them motivated we had no problems).

Hi,

Can anyone help??

We are moving to Oz in January and have to decide dshortly what shipping company to go with, any advise on who NOT to go with or who you guys found "excellent"

Would appreciate anyfeedback.

Many thanks

Beccy Liverpool

Guest Scardycat

I read on here somewhere about Excess International, tried an on line quote which came out really good, but will get them in to do a proper quote a bit nearer the time. Don't know anything about them, other than someone on here recommended them.

I think if you get 3 or 4 quotes then go with your instincts, as the service can vary depending on where you live.

My daughter used John Masons, everything went fine, arrived on time, no problems except they dropped a bedside locker and broke it.

Cat

Archived