info on buderim

Guest jmcbroom

Guest jmcbroom

Is there anyone out there who has any info on buderim? Looks like a really nice place to settle in. Is there much construction work in and around the area? What are the average house prices like? Nightlife,entertainment,shops? U get the gist, any info, i would be very grateful.

Cheers

Jay Mc

• 1 year later...
Guest jewels1356

by the end of the year it will be buderim.uk fab place to live brill schools so i been told i love it thier

been on hols thioer twice and wanna live thier

julie

Guest Supermidwife

We too are headed there or within the area. We visited last year and were very impressed with the community feel and close proximity to all the great places.The schools looked very welcoming and it just felt "right". We are visiting again in October to validate the visa's unless we can sell this house any time soon!!!

• 3 years later...
Guest guest66413

So Buderim is welcoming to In-breads (so to speek)? Nice to hear; as many places R only welcoming to their own original folks. This was a huge concern of mine; given that it's such a charming place. I didn't think they'd welcome Out-Of-Towners so much. Its nice to learn that they permitt & encourage newcomers to mix & blend amongst the regulars so that within a short period of time: any newcomers quickly establish a feeling of belonging to this Special Community. Please feel free to connect with me!!I want to live in a town where by when I step outside my door as well when I walk through the downtown area: people smile at U, wave at U & want to stop & chat with U2. R there walking tracks?What's the area Population of Buderim & its surrounding areas? How far in travel time by road to all these surrounding popular locations to visit, whats to C & do, honestly: what's the best & worst???I'm a very social person with a very Outgoing / Bubbly personality who welcomes ongoing interaction with as many locals & visitors alike. Anyone who's prepared to stop & chat; I'll look forward to spending time with.I welcome developing / establishing an early relationship with U B4 I arrive into Your Special Place.Here's a perfect opportunity here & now to establish & develop many new friendships with locals as well intending further Buderim & its surrounding Residents... That way I won't be & feel alone & unknown as I & when I arrive I do hope U2 will share with me this same: "Open-Arm/Heart Invitation" from me 2U2I enjoy living within a small yet vibrant town which can make you feeling part of a/their Special Community. I'm a hands on local.... I'm so well known & respected within our current community I adore it.

Buderim is a village on a mountain and is very "gentile" friendly, gentle and civilised.

Everything is closed by 6pm but if yoy want nightlife go to Mooloolaba or Maroochydore but as a place to live Buderim is great.

10 mins to the beach, great schools, 60 mins to Brisbane, convenient shops, a university, low crime etc.

Its a welcoming place and just great.

Guest guest66413
Buderim is a village on a mountain and is very "gentile" friendly, gentle and civilised.

Everything is closed by 6pm but if yoy want nightlife go to Mooloolaba or Maroochydore but as a place to live Buderim is great.

10 mins to the beach, great schools, 60 mins to Brisbane, convenient shops, a university, low crime etc.

Its a welcoming place and just great.

:policeman::skeptical: Thanks for this very informative information. We actually thought Brisbane was further; like a 2 hour drive. Much like our relationship in Winchester VA to Washington DC (1.45 minute drive).

Archived