i think i got a.............................

the hutchies

Tennant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My OH saw a mate of his last week who he hadn't seen for a while...and it turns out he is looking for somewhere bigger to rent than the house he already has...anyway he came to look at my house today and it's looking good...they really like it and they asked about long term renting and the possibilty of buying if they settle here and things pick up...they said they would have it but i am not counting on it just yet i will give them a couple of days then see if they are serious and get the ball rolling...so hopefully Australia is getting closer:yes:

Lisax

Guest WARDStoOZ
Tennant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My OH saw a mate of his last week who he hadn't seen for a while...and it turns out he is looking for somewhere bigger to rent than the house he already has...anyway he came to look at my house today and it's looking good...they really like it and they asked about long term renting and the possibilty of buying if they settle here and things pick up...they said they would have it but i am not counting on it just yet i will give them a couple of days then see if they are serious and get the ball rolling...so hopefully Australia is getting closer:yes:

Lisax

What excellent news Lisa! Everything's crossed for you...!

Keep us updated,

Regards,

Dan xx

Guest Angie*mark

Woohoo thats awesome news..................i'll still keep my fingers crossed for you though untill you know for def...hopefully it wont be too long though as my fingers going blue LOL.

Guest WARDStoOZ
Woohoo thats awesome news..................i'll still keep my fingers crossed for you though untill you know for def...hopefully it wont be too long though as my fingers going blue LOL.

LOL I forgot about everything going blue Angie...!

Thanks for reminding me!

Dan xx

Archived