Bargain priced accomodation Victoria

furkew

We have recently finished renovating a unit under our house in Monbulk in the Dandenong ranges, and just to get some momentum in the bookings, I would like to offer anybody that might be interested in renting any time this year or next year, if you book before the end of November, we are preparared to offer the following rates :

Weekend (Friday afternoon till Sunday 12pm) : $250

Week (6 nights) : $450

3 weeks or more : $400

The unit is fully furnished to a high standard and comfortably sleeps 3 (+baby) It has a living/cooking area, sleeping area with luxury double queen size bed (fully electric adjustable) single bed, and room for a travel cot, and roomy shower/toilet.

Monbulk is a smallish village just into the dandenongs about 10 minutes past Belgrave, and about 15 minutes from Ferntree gully, 25 mins from Narre warren and about 45-50 mins from the CBD.

Plenty in the local vicinity such as Healesville sanctuary, Sky high, yarra valley vineyards, dandenong ranges, puffing billy etc etc.

heres a couple of pics of the unit.

100_1252.jpg

100_1259.jpg

If you want more pics, info just send me a PM or email via the site.

Hope to hear from plenty of you

Paul.

Guest dinders

Hi

Quite interested in this opportunity as we are looking for short term accommodation in the region from Mid December to early February and possibly beyond. Could you perhaps send some more photos - we area professional couple (55/36) with no kids etc and are in the process of (slowly) relocating to Melbourne - Monbulk region from Perth Werstern Australia.

Dinders

We have recently finished renovating a unit under our house in Monbulk in the Dandenong ranges, and just to get some momentum in the bookings, I would like to offer anybody that might be interested in renting any time this year or next year, if you book before the end of November, we are preparared to offer the following rates :

Weekend (Friday afternoon till Sunday 12am) : $250

Week (6 nights) : $450

3 weeks or more : $400

The unit is fully furnished to a high standard and comfortably sleeps 3 (+baby) It has a living/cooking area, sleeping area with luxury double queen size bed (fully electric adjustable) single bed, and room for a travel cot, and roomy shower/toilet.

Monbulk is a smallish village just into the dandenongs about 10 minutes past Belgrave, and about 15 minutes from Ferntree gully, 25 mins from Narre warren and about 45-50 mins from the CBD.

Plenty in the local vicinity such as Healesville sanctuary, Sky high, yarra valley vineyards, dandenong ranges, puffing billy etc etc.

heres a couple of pics of the unit.

100_1252.jpg

100_1259.jpg

If you want more pics, info just send me a PM or email via the site.

Hope to hear from plenty of you

Paul.

Guest Andy Thomas

Hi Furkew

Looks great, but I wouldn't want to have to checkout at midnight, 12pm (noon) might be better.

Andy

Hi Furkew

Looks great, but I wouldn't want to have to checkout at midnight, 12pm (noon) might be better.

Andy

Oops :biglaugh:

Thanks. We spent a lot of time & effort getting it to where it is, and are very pleased with the finished result.

Archived