Furnished rental home for january 2009

Guest Yoga Mom

Guest Yoga Mom

Hi all, i am new to the forum, going to Perth in January 2009 to begin an exiting new journey in life. We are looking at Secret Harbour, Port Kennedy, Safety Bay areas is anyone thinking of breaking their lease or perhaps moving back to England and have a home to rent out in these areas or surrounds?

EXITING TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:

Guest mtcosby

Hi THERE

We have just come back from Secret Harbour and it was lovely, we also looked round Port Kenady and safety Bay, we found Secret Harbour quite pricey for rental, Port Kenady has 2 sides .. old and new you can get a cheaper rental in the old part, nothing wrong with it just the houses are older and don't look as nice as the new estates, but if that doesn't bother you then you are ok, St Michel and Sr Clair are cheaper too, if you don't find anything before you go you could always go into a holiday rental for 1 week, costs alot more but it gives you a chance to look round at real estates and look round the houses... hope that helps a little

Tracey

Guest Yoga Mom

Hi Tracey, thanks for your reply:notworthy:I think we will look at a short term holiday let then an unfurnished rental.

We have been to Perth also, stayed in Scarborough during their Winter, got pretty chilly in the evenings!

We have also been to Queensland.

Guest 7gotooz
Hi all, i am new to the forum, going to Perth in January 2009 to begin an exiting new journey in life. We are looking at Secret Harbour, Port Kennedy, Safety Bay areas is anyone thinking of breaking their lease or perhaps moving back to England and have a home to rent out in these areas or surrounds?

EXITING TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:

Hi Yoga!

We are flying on Australia Day (26th Jan) & we are going to renting in Warnbro/Waikiki - I have been checking realestate.com.au for rentals & agents

Good Luck & we`ll se ya on the beach !!!!!

Rachel

Guest Yoga Mom

I am amazed at just how much the furnished short term homes cost to rent, thats if you can find any atall, seem to be in short supply!!

We are "boomerang" Aussie Poms, (1995 when our adventure began).

Have a job to go to and visas but getting bogged down by the " red tape" surrounding registration for the job.

Just want to get there:spinny:

Archived