Is anybody leaving a rental with a pool soonish?

Georgie

Hi

This is a long shot but i have looked on the real estate site and really cant find much with a pool with a budget of up to $400 per week.

Want to be anywhere from Warner to Morayfield areas. So as a long shot is there anybody leaving a minimum 3 bed house with a pool that would like to pass on the info so i can jump in quickly and contact the agent.

Am i even going to get a pool for $400 a week?

Cheers if you can help

Guest o2coffix001@optusnet.com.

Hi Georgie Were abouts in AUS are you. I live in Melb and we are going to relocate to Sunshine coast.

We live in Pascoe Vale Sth 8km from City. It is near the Airport Northern Suburbs. How long have you been in Aus?

Hi Cal

Most of the complex houses dont allow dogs though.Although to have someone else take on the responsibility of cleaning and maintaining the pool would be great. We seem to have been all around the houses with deciding where to rent. First it was Gold Coat then narangba then Sunshine Coast then back to Gold Coast but now its back to narangba area as that seems to have the cheaper housing and reasonably close to beaches and work. Buderim would be what i really want but where is the work??? I dont suppose you have any connections i know i am cheeky - sorry but you have to ask or you get no where in life lol.

Georgie

Hi Coffix (your signature name is really long!)

We have been in Melbourne for 2 years but fancy a change and warmer weather. I used to live in Brisbane though it was the south (Springwood and Underwood). Though it was over 20 years ago. How it has changed!

We have no jobs to go to and nowhere to live so we must be mad. Why are you moving? Is it for the weather too? Do you have jobs to go to?

We live a long way from you in Kilsyth very close to Lilydale and borders with Montrose. We do like it but it is a bit in the sticks.

Georgie

Of course you have to ask ,lol, in all honesty i know of 4 rentals with pools ,one my clients moves into next week, 2 are already taken by past clients and the other has just been re-let so wont be available for at least 5 month.

If you can try to pin point an area ring the agents who service that area rather than releying on realestate.com ,its great for a guide but can be upto 6 days out of date ,if you ring the agent and say we prefer a pool but need to have the keys by xxx date ,they may well say 'oh we have one coming up next week ',doing it this way you beat the realestate.com viewers and get in first.

Also bear in mind that agents dont always make it easy until you are actually here in Brisbane,so dont be put off, wait till you arrive if necassry and approach them in person.

Good luck

Cal x

Hi Georgie. We are moving up to either Buderim or Mountain Creek area. My cousin just emigrated over 6 months ago and both got jobs within 4 weeks even her 18 year old son. They live in Mooloolabah.I flew up to see her and loved it we always intended to go to the Gold Coast but I fell in love with the sunshine coast. We are flying up on the 2nd Nov to sort out school for my 13 year old. Then flying up to live on the 21st Jan.

Archived