Is it realistic?

arlene

I am just wondering can people who are very close to their families really settle into Australia and feel completely happy?

We are hoping to return to Perth after staying a year and coming back to the Uk for family reasons, people dying and ill health etc!

I have weighed up the pros and cons to living in Oz and the only con to going to Oz for us is leaving family behind. Everything was better for us in Perth, my husband had a better job and my children were really happy there. But leaving family behind is a big problem.

Arlene:yes:

Guest Angie*mark

Hi i have a very big family and sooooooo close to them and i know it's going to kill me having to leave them but i also know that i have to go.....i dont want to wake up one day if i choose to stay in the uk because of family with regrets and knowing it's too late and have the what if's constantly going through my mind. if i go and it dont work out and i do miss my family too much well then i'll have to see about coming home, but i know if that does happen then at least i tried it i will have

no regrets and i'll see it as an adventure in my life.

Good luck with it all and all the best

Angie xx

Archived