Best place to sit on the plane?

Guest guest17301

Guest sazzle76

we flew the 1st tim ewith singapore and were near the back. it was noisy near the toilets and galley and really bloody turbulent over india aaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh

we flew emirates business class 2nd time and our then 9month old slept all the way there - both sectors and all the way back to dubai which was ace. i didnt sleep either tho - i cant on planes.

i found i was extremely tired and fell asleep on the floor at singapore but didnt feel too bad goin via dubai.

how exciting - you have all the time to catch up on oz time when you get there..

• 4 weeks later...

Wow business class you lucky thing, I can only dream of that, OH and I flew Singapore for our reccie in August, being nearly 6ft myself and him over 6ft we requested the emergency exit seats which we got 1st part outbound, (12 hours) second part we were at the bulk head (set of 3) which was a killer because I couldn't stretch my legs out and it really gave my knee jip to the point I could have cried and had to take paracetamol. Return journey we had emergency exit both parts of the route but we had some *** next to us who made out he was ill and ended up getting moved up to business class - so tip for anyone getting upgraded, get short of breath and dizzy - it causes pandemonium! Of course after being upgraded he was fine to drive home from airport! The whole episode was quite stressful and I felt quite sick after it all settled down, great! I find no matter how tired you are I still can't sleep sitting up, so I may invest in some night nurse for the outbound route when we fly out! x

Guest earlswood

Fiiona...I now this sounds cruel but keep you youngster awake as long as you can before the flight and he will sleep most of the trip..:smile:

Archived