Melbourne Meet

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Did anyone go to any of the 3 expat meets that were held in Melbourne today?

Unfortunately last minute plans mean't I couldn't be there. Hope you all had a great time and didn't get to drunk? Did anyone see Geoffrey:spinny:

Guest Steve&Mandy

sorry we couldnt make the meet up in melbourne because my daughter had a last minute party invite and she really wanted to go, so we stayed local and gate crashed the mornington meet up instead. Hope it went really well for anyone that went and if there is another one soon then I will hope to make it. Sorry moving to melbourne but I havent seen geoffrey but am hoping to see him before he returns from his trip out here.

Steve

Guest The Pom Queen
sorry we couldnt make the meet up in melbourne because my daughter had a last minute party invite and she really wanted to go, so we stayed local and gate crashed the mornington meet up instead. Hope it went really well for anyone that went and if there is another one soon then I will hope to make it. Sorry moving to melbourne but I havent seen geoffrey but am hoping to see him before he returns from his trip out here.

Steve

Hi Steve

Just replied to your post on Britvics, hope the Mornington meet went well, I think there were a few other PIO members heading down there, unfortunately we couldn't make this one but will be there for the next. Did they have a good turn out?

Kate

Unfortuanatley we were busy late this afternoon so I could only go for a while. However it was nice to meet people and see some faces I knew!! (I even burnt my back in the sun)!!

I am sure you all carried on late into the afternoon and had a great time!!....Infact I will find out tomorrow when Steve and Mandy turn up with a hangover (I am sure)!! lol

Shame you couldnt make it Kate.

Deb xx

Guest The Pom Queen
Anyone go to the Albert Park meet up? How did it go?

Umm I don't think it happened:cute: I could be wrong but haven't heard anything different. I think they all came down to see you guys

Archived