A question about CO's

sandgrounders

Re:- on line applications

When a Case Officer requests more information, do they ask for it via e-mail or do you have to log onto your status inquiry page?

The reason I ask is because from this morning, our status page is now showing 'Further Processing' as of 3/10 (so I assume we've got a CO) but some of the documents that I uploaded at the time of our application are still showing as being 'required' and still have a february date next to them.

I've double checked our uploaded documents page on the departments website and all the documentation originally sent is recorded as being uploaded.

Has anyone else had this kind of a delay in looking at, and accepting uploaded documents?

Could it be that a CO has started to look at our file and then just stopped?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Thanks for that Ali.

We aren't using an agent so I suppose we'll just have to wait and see if anything changes on the Status page over the next few days before contacting the department to see what's going on.

They say that pateince is a virtue... but for every Australian Visa applicant it's an absolute prerequisite.:biglaugh:

Re:- on line applications

When a Case Officer requests more information, do they ask for it via e-mail or do you have to log onto your status inquiry page?

The reason I ask is because from this morning, our status page is now showing 'Further Processing' as of 3/10 (so I assume we've got a CO) but some of the documents that I uploaded at the time of our application are still showing as being 'required' and still have a february date next to them.

I've double checked our uploaded documents page on the departments website and all the documentation originally sent is recorded as being uploaded.

Has anyone else had this kind of a delay in looking at, and accepting uploaded documents?

Could it be that a CO has started to look at our file and then just stopped?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Hi, sorry if this is a daft question, but where do you find your uploades documents on the website. Ours are all still showing as required.

Thanks

Mandi

Guest nfowley

We applied 12th Sept and then about 4 days later it said online that our application was being processed further, so I thought this can't meen a CO has been allocated as this would be very soon? Would be great if it was tho! All our docs still say required, I think it is quite common to say this up until the last min, but everyone seems to be different.

Guest jewels1356

iam going after a business visa and have had a c/o from the begining -july this was as soon as we submitted and now they emaild our agent for more information or rather proof (nightmare) agent emaild us but we can send all new doc straight to diac maybe we aint ganna get the visa and they being nice to us anyway will find out soon

julie

xx

I don't know if the further processing means that you have a CO. I think ours had 2 stages, application recieved then further processing, then there was another one when we got a CO.

You will get an email from your CO if they want more info so don't worry about having to log in to find out. Your application will change when they request it but its not specific online anyway.

Our info all disappeared from the required field pretty quick and then we were waiting for months for a CO.

Guest nfowley
I don't know if the further processing means that you have a CO. I think ours had 2 stages, application recieved then further processing, then there was another one when we got a CO.

You will get an email from your CO if they want more info so don't worry about having to log in to find out. Your application will change when they request it but its not specific online anyway.

Our info all disappeared from the required field pretty quick and then we were waiting for months for a CO.

Thanks for the info! Just a waiting game then, eh! Got plenty time anyway as need to sell our flat, which is proving difficult!

Archived