lost police clearance form

Guest jacks22

Guest jacks22

can you believe it we have been very patient since our meds and police checks sent by courier by medical officer on 10th Nov. Started to email our co and aspc and LCU as this is where the forms were sent, left it till well after Christmas 10th Jan only to be told they were waiting on my police clearance even though they have my husbands.The medical centre say they sent all the forms we gave them so where has my police check gone. I now have to reaply for it which takes 40 days although I have put a beggin letter in with it.Sold the house before Christmas so now panicking don't know when we have to be out. Has anyone else had forms go missing and did things work out ok. Words of encouragement needed.

Guest The.Colebecks

You poor things :(

I hope you manage to get everything sorted out quickly.

Karen x

p.s. we live 3 miles from High Wycombe in Great Kingshill :D

My police check vanished into the ether as well so I went to the Police Station and they did it there and then for me.. I didn't even have to pay again! Good luck!

Guest jacks22

After many emails and phone calls yes my police checks were found attached to my medicals in LCU.One lady was really helpful and made a point of locating my medicals and hey presto there was the missing form! I'm glad I pushed the issue otherwise I would be waiting even longer now all we are waiting on is for our CO to get the forms then let us no when to send off our passports! Shippers booked house to complete 2nd March so much to do and still not handed notice in at work! Can't wait not to have all this stress I've lost a stone in weight with worry!

Archived