Skin Cancer worry!!

Dawny

Guest guest17301

I work in palliative oncology and have nursed quite a few patients with malignant melanoma. Interestingly most had the original melonoma on the lower leg. I know that's one area where I skimp on the sunscreen cos it's harder to tan your legs. Take heed ladies. I'm crap at using cream in the UK but will be ultra careful in Oz

I work in palliative oncology and have nursed quite a few patients with malignant melanoma. Interestingly most had the original melonoma on the lower leg. I know that's one area where I skimp on the sunscreen cos it's harder to tan your legs. Take heed ladies. I'm crap at using cream in the UK but will be ultra careful in Oz

That's interesting because a few of the people I know have had melanomas removed from behind he knee and the calf area.

Guest YellowGecko

I have said it before on here I am sure but I have been amazed in QLD at how many parents take their babies out in their strollers, completely unprotected from the blazing sun! One person mooched past the house with their baby in the stroller, who was only in a nappy (it was summertime) and absolutely NO shade from the sun!!! Why oh why are there still so many ignorant people out here?!!!

Archived