Online Status Query

racht

Just wondered if anyone could help. Our visa status online currently says

Application received - processing commenced ...and has for ages.

When we sent medicals the page showed they had received them and that they had been finalised. We then uploaded the police checks but I cant seem to check whether they were received. Sent them back in July. Is there any way I can see if they received them? Dont want this holding up the visas and them having to appoint a CO.

Thanks a lot.

Rach:notworthy:

hiya guys

i may be wrong but wanted to reply to you as i know how you are feeling we have been there !!

our application said processing commenced for ages also - it actually said it from the date they recieved it - the only thing to be updated was when the meds were finalised. i kept on at my agent saying should it not say recieved next to the other documents as you have sent them but she said it does not get updated til we get a co. unfortunatly i dont think there is any way to check they have them other than if you maybe try calling them - i think you have to trust they have them otherwise.

my agent also kept saying ours should go straight to grant which she was right it did which was fantastic - this was as she had sent p60's front loaded the meds and pcs (although i know with the time factor here may not be possible for everyone to do this)

i think it can be quite common for a co to ask for wage slips or p60's so if you havent done that maybe you could try that as well.

i wish you all the very best and hope it comes through for you soon and you can get on with the rest of your planning. one things for sure though the visa will come - i never thought ours would they took so long - now we even have our flights booked and i still cant believe we are going !

good luck

sjs

Guest Andy and Tracy
Just wondered if anyone could help. Our visa status online currently says

Application received - processing commenced ...and has for ages.

When we sent medicals the page showed they had received them and that they had been finalised. We then uploaded the police checks but I cant seem to check whether they were received. Sent them back in July. Is there any way I can see if they received them? Dont want this holding up the visas and them having to appoint a CO.

Thanks a lot.

Rach:notworthy:

Hiya

Sorry if I am being daft, but have you actually clicked the "Document Checklist" bit on the first page of your online status? The reason I say that is because I only looked at the document checklist when we first sent everything in and then as it didn't change for months I never bothered again until last week, when I discovered every single piece of info they wanted on all of us and whether that had been met, received or "awaiting further info". Until then, it had only ever stated "Further processing required" on the front page. I might be stating the obvious, but you never know. I had forgotten about it. Mind you, that just gave me something else to worry about.....lol!

The update only seemed to appear when we got a Case Officer appointed.......get ready to gulp........over 10 weeks ago. Apparently it is taking 10 to 12 weeks to get visas granted from when the C/O's are appointed, according to another poster this evening.

Tracy

Thanks for that Tracy. It is very reassuring. Ours does say from the date we applied too. At first I didnt think anything of noit being able to see the police checks but then as time goes by, you start to get paranoid!!! I dont know why I am bothered, we can just upload it again of there is a problem! Thaks again for your reply, it made me feel a lot better.

Right I'm off to check the online status (again)...it is a daily activity now (think I may have OCD)!

Rach

Hi

i am just as bad...get up in the morning - check. get to work - check. get home - check

worry all night then....get up in the morning - check :arghh:

i even know my TRN and passport numbers off by heart

it is driving me mad!.. my meds where sent on the 15th sept and i have heard nothing!!! the tracking thing that the doctors used is cr*p...just says it was passed to the overseas delivery people.

when will i know...when...when

might just go and have another quick peek

debbie

LOL you are even worse then me Debbie!

I seem to remember it took about 3 weeks for our meds to show as received and then about 2 days after finalised. Also, mine was a day after my Oh and kids - so dont stress if one is dealt with a bit later...I thought I had failed to medical!!!

Rach

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about Progress page. Under Document checklist all my submitted documents still in "Required" but on the Main page it does updated with "Health requirements finalised". how could this be? does this progress page only be updated by individual case officer?

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi All

Ours says "received" on all of OH documents (he is the main applicant) but mine and daughters still says "required" even though they have confirmed by email that they have ALL been received. Think it must be waiting for the CO to update, hope so anyway. We have also front loaded police checks, which dont show up, but have received email to confirm they have got them safe and sound.

try not to worry too much, this is a waiting game after all!!

Mandy

Archived