Brisbane: Sell your suburb

cartertucker

Gold Coast. Upper Coomera to be precise.

Hi YellowGecko,

Can you tell me a bit about Coomera/Coomera Waters/Upper Coomera, as it was an area mentioned to me a while back, and now, we may have a job offer in Robina so can you advise how far it is, and what the houses and schools are like in Coomera?

I'd decided on West Brisbane up until now, as the Centenary suburbs are close to the highway for travel to the GC, however, want to consider Coomera and Robina too.

Thanks

Shaz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We stated in Teneriffe when we first arrived in Brisbane. We (me and the kids) used to catch the little ferry over to Bulimba after hubby started work and we used to have picnics in the park or go to one of the cares there. We really liked it as it has a cafe society type feel to it but seemed very nice for families.

There's a really fab Turkish restaurant there too.

Hi YellowGecko,

Can you tell me a bit about Coomera/Coomera Waters/Upper Coomera, as it was an area mentioned to me a while back, and now, we may have a job offer in Robina so can you advise how far it is, and what the houses and schools are like in Coomera?

I'd decided on West Brisbane up until now, as the Centenary suburbs are close to the highway for travel to the GC, however, want to consider Coomera and Robina too.

Thanks

Shaz

Here's the link to the travel distance from Upper Coomera to Robina Town Centre Google Maps

There are three really good private schools, Assisi and Coomera Anglican are opposite each other! Assisi Catholic College

Coomera Anglican College

Saint Stephen's College - Private High, Middle & Primary School, Gold Coast

I haven't heard many good reports from the high school at Upper Coomera :( I think it's just too big here's the link Upper Coomera State College - Home

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Surf Vista

A couple of posts on this thread have mentioned catching the citycat at Bulimba. Can anyone provide any detail on where you catch it? Is it the same dock as Hawthorne?

Archived