Looking for friends in Melbourne

Guest ced

hi, we recently moved to Melbourne from Uk and are living in Box Hill North (near Doncaster). My husband works and I am at home with a 3 year old boy who is very active and we are both feeling a bit bored and lonely. I would love to meet with other mums with children in the area (I don't have a car but can take a train or bus to meet up). I don't normally do this but am desperate to meet other people. If you would like to meet drop me a line.

Hey!

Im afraid i dont have any kids, but i work in Blackburn North which is pretty close. If you ever want to meet for a chat/ coffee around lunchtime, just let me know. I hate to think that someone is feeling lonely!!

Keep smiling!!

Kat x

Hi Ced.. I live in Berwick which probably a 40 min drive I would think. I would love to meet you. We moved here just over 5 weeks ago and I have a son who will be 3 in Jan. I can drive so can drive to you.

I shall pm you

Shani

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cara & Glenn

Hello Shani

I will be moving to Berwick in 4 weeks time so perhaps we could meet for a coffee - let me know what you think.

Cara

Guest dllewelyn1

Hi

We have a very active 3 year old who I am sure would be more than happy to have a new play mate, other than his mother. We are moving from Berwick down to the Peninsula very shortly but a meet up in your area could be difficult.

But as already mentioned there is a meet up this Saturday, 11 October. At the last meet up there were several young kids who seemed to all have a great time.

Here is the link for the up and coming meet up Britvics October Meet

Would be great for you to attend.

Guest windsor

Hello Cara (my sister)..

I would love a coffee with you when you are here in 5 weeks.. Yippee.

If anyone else would like to meet with me and my 2 1/2yr little rugrat then that would be great.

Shani

Guest rainbeau

Hi

I will be in Melbourne in mid november and will be living in Doncaster East, would be happy to meet up for a chat an coffee xxx Becky

hi everyone, we will be moving to DONCASTER in 7 weeks time (30th november) and would love to meet up with all of you, my other half has a job with AUDI DONCASTER and his ex work mate from england also works in the same garage, Is it nice in Box hill, we have looked at a few houses there, we will be staying at first with my o/h mate untill we find something of our own,having said that i have just had Channel 4 at our house tonight as we will be going on the programme LOCATION LOCATION DOWN UNDER so any info would be help full.Please pm me if anyone would like to meet up once we arrive Rikki Mark Ashley age 12 and Niamh age 6

Weather is looking great this weekend for both meet ups.

Remember if you can't make the Albert park meet come down to Mornington park. Bring a BBQ or Picnic & make sure you have sunscreen & plenty of water for the wee yins.

I'll be there around midday & will put up an Aussie flag so everyone knows where we are. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Guest julesey

Hi, I live not far from box hill in surrey hills and can drive to you, my kids are 5 and 2 and we have been here for three years but only just heard about this site, let meknow if you want to meet up?

Julie

Hi, would love to meet up. Let me know when would suit you.

Carole

Hi, I live not far from box hill in surrey hills and can drive to you, my kids are 5 and 2 and we have been here for three years but only just heard about this site, let meknow if you want to meet up?

Julie

Guest windsor

Hi Ced. Not sure if you got my PM from a while ago but if you still want to meet then that would be great of anyone else. We are in Berwick so not a million miles away.. Have son of 2 1/2, 3 in Jan.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest julesey

Box Hill is good but the shopping centre charges a rip off one dollar parking fee ( rare in OZ) but Doncaster has fab new shopping centre.

Enjoy the move and let me know when you get here. I have 2 kids and we are always good for playdate

Julie

Guest julesey

not sure how to message you, but in the next two weeks we have some free time. send an email as i dont get onto this site so often

Archived