Moving in January

Guest nick22

Hello everybody

Me and my wife are moving to the gold coast area in january well arrive on the 15th, absolutley cannot wait were so excited. I am a bricklayer and just wondered if there was any brickys on this site who are looking or no of anyone who is looking a bricky, or am i just best walking on to jobs and asking. Were doing 10 days in a hotel and then looking for somewere to rent for six month in a nice suburb round the coomera area so any help would be great, and well be looking new freinds.

thanks nick :jiggy:

Hi Guys, We leave here on the 8th December heading to Brisbane and will be looking at GC and Sunshine , we are going to rent out our house here fingers crossed so will need to start work asap!!

Good luck to you

Good luck guys ,im a firm believer in approaching for jobs in person ,it worked for us and many of our clients ,wishing you lota and lots of luck ,but with the amount of building going on i dont think you will struggle to get something.Just be prepared to start at the bottom ,youll be the new boy,lol.

Cal x

Guest matt&dan

Hello Nick

We live in Upper Coomera and my hubby Matt is a brickie, when we arrived in January he walked onto sites and got jobs doing that, he had to work very hard to prove himself and has now been with the same firm since February and is doing well and often left running the job.

If you do not manage to find something by walking on, then send us a pm once you arrive and Matt might be able to give you some contacts.

Hope this helps

Danielle

Archived