Reccie nearly here!

mr luvpants

Hi guys

Just putting the finishing touches to our reccie research. We leave for Brisbane on the 14th October.I have narrowed the areas we want to look at:

Jimboomba

Ormeau

Burpengary

caloundra

Little mountain

North lakes

Pacific pines

springfield lakes

Buderim

Beerwah

we only have a week so its going to be hectic! Can anyone give me some advice as to where the nearest hospitals are to the above places as the BH is a nurse.

Oh and we are hopefully looking at a budget of 450K for a 4x2. Are we on the money with these places?

many thanks

JOHN

Without studying realestate i think you will be fine with your budget,definately for Jimboomba/Flagstone ,Springfield,ormerau etc ,caloundra might proove tough because its such a popular coastal area but youd be fine in the other areas. Hopsital wise you have Logan and Beaudesert down this end ,then you have the PA and Mater ,none should be hard to get to from most of the places you name,except the ones up sunny coast,obviously,lol .If you end up at Pac Pines, Ormerau etc you have the gold coast hospital with a campus at Robina and one at Southport. There are also a few private hospitals dotted about but i believe the pay is better at the public hospitals.Hope this helps a bit

Cal x

That budget is fine for Burpengary, we live here, if you do look at Burpengary make sure you take a look at Burpengary East which is the other side of the highway nr the boat ramp. Caboolture hospital is a 10-15 min drive.

Christine

Archived