maybe moving to oz!

Guest cazb

hi everyone i'm becky i'm 9 nearly 10. i have a bro aged 3 his name is jack. is there any one out there going to move to oz.if so can you say what you feel like and if you are excited!

becky :D

Hi i am 8 years old nearly 9 i might be moving 2 oz. i feel scared and a little bit excited my mum only told me yesterday so i haven't had much time to think about it but i think it's for the best and i feel better now about it. my mum said my nan and grandad can come and stay for a while. i don't feel really good about going to a new school again. :)

from hayleigh xxxx

Guest graham$nic

Hi Becky my names josh and i have 2 sisters ,demi 9 michaela 2.I am excited about moving to Australia but am a little sad about leaving family behind.We are going to live in sydney with my uncle and auntie

• 2 months later...
Guest sporty-chick11

hi becky im 10 n we might be movin to oz in 1 or 2 years time n im realli upset cuz im gonna b leavin mi school and all my mates so in not very happy bout tht

Ashleigh:(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Amy simpkins

HI Beaky it's amy

i'm going to be moving to aus in march.And i'm so exsited on going i can't wait.I'm going to melbourne and we are going to rent a hose for 6-12 months to see thats were we want to spent the rest of our live and then buy a house of our own.

speak to you soon BYE BYE!!!!

Guest The "Biscuits"

hi beaky,

i am 10 we are hoping to be in oz by christmas, we are goin to perth were abouts are u goin?:cute: do you like ponys mum is thinking about one over there:chatterbox: i am a chatterbox.

from laura:wubclub:

Archived