Bunbury

Guest susanmary38

good luck and I'm sure you'll love living in Dalyellup I know we do.....but lots of other nice places around Bunbury to live as well just depends what you are looking for

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bianca

hi,

is it possible to build a nice large house, 4 bedrooms 2bathrooms and swimming pool on a large plot -acreage for about $700k - semi rural ...not more than say 25min from Bunbury?

Guest Lolylew

hi everyone,

we fly out this sunday to bunbury, look forward to hopefully seeing some of you very soon :wub:

lisa

:jiggy:

hi,

is it possible to build a nice large house, 4 bedrooms 2bathrooms and swimming pool on a large plot -acreage for about $700k - semi rural ...not more than say 25min from Bunbury?

Try Gelorup on www.realestate.com.au they have all the local listings. Gelorup is 20 mins max from Bunbury plus there are other outlying areas just depends what lifestyle you are looking for and if you can cope with the realities of living on an acerage lot (ie: snakes, kangaroos). There are lots of semi rural places here as Bunbury is in the countryside but if you need a mortgage make sure you live in a residential zoned area as harder to borrow on agricultural areas.

Try Gelorup on www.realestate.com.au they have all the local listings. Gelorup is 20 mins max from Bunbury plus there are other outlying areas just depends what lifestyle you are looking for and if you can cope with the realities of living on an acerage lot (ie: snakes, kangaroos). There are lots of semi rural places here as Bunbury is in the countryside but if you need a mortgage make sure you live in a residential zoned area as harder to borrow on agricultural areas.

Are house prices coming down in Bunbury like they are in perth?

Guest keith lancaster

For all of you moving to bunbury and surrounding areas and not sure about property (renting or buying) speak to Samantha Lancaster at slancaster@wallastonrealty.com.au yes she is my Wife and she is in sales and this is no sales pitch. We moved here a year ago almost to the day (9th Jan) from the UK so we know exactly how tough it can be and believe me you need all the help and advice you can get . She'll genuinely be more than happy to offer help and any advice . Good luck to you all moving over here, its the best move we ever made and sure you'll feel the same. Keith

Archived