Channel4 can help you! Are you a couple looking to emigrate to Australia?

Guest IWC Media

I dont think its a scam I think they would have had to have permission of Tim first before posting.

theres been quite a few media requests on here for different stuff Dunscombe family try using the link me or scott power put on the link definitely works.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We would really be up for this....however I too am unsure about filling in personal details online 'just like that', so I have emailed channel 4 & will wait for a response!

I did find the following post on the site whilst searching for clues....

Mick : Great show Phil

Leila : where would u love to live, Phil? Phil Spencer : Hmm, I'm very happy where I am, but I wouldn't mind a house on the north shore of Sydney, Australia, if you were offering one?

So it appears Phil does have a love for Australia! :yes:

I shall let you know when I hear back.

Kelly.:smile:

I dont think its a scam I think they would have had to have permission of Tim first before posting.

theres been quite a few media requests on here for different stuff Dunscombe family try using the link me or scott power put on the link definitely works.

Just read your post....'after contacting channel 4' :embarrassed: LOL

So if Tim has to clear it, then should be Ok to go for it....?

ah sod it im going to put my details in anyway!!!

We havent got our visas yet & I notice that they are needing people that are 'Visa ready' So dont think we will be accepted. :no:

However, like you, im thinking about entering my details, just in case they run behind, or need someone for later on...you never know! As we do meet all the other criteria :yes:

Good luck to everyone else anyway.

Kelly :0)

Guest moonraker1961

Can someone please tell me after the show has been made and is about to go to air,when its on, so I can remind myself NOT to watch it!Sounds very boring to me.I can picture Phil now introducing the couple,and saying "With only $1,000,000 to spend will they find their dream home?Who cares!

LOL...Ok, will do moonraker! :biglaugh:

But im planning to have a little more than that to buy my house in Australia! I hope the people on the show do too, the 'Location Location Location' programme they do, often has people with a good sized budget, so I can but hope.....:yes:

Guest Tracey from Braintree

We were ready to apply but don't have visas ready - will be another few months for us! Pity - got a good budget, have cash to buy, need help with suburbs, would have been ideal!

We were ready to apply but don't have visas ready - will be another few months for us! Pity - got a good budget, have cash to buy, need help with suburbs, would have been ideal!

Mayby you should still enter your details, other people are & if your visas may only be a few months, you may be Ok, like I said before, they may run behind schedule, they may have someone pull out, so they may need extra people at the last minute, anything can happen.....But if your name isnt down, then they wont even have your details....Go for it....Youve nothing to lose:yes:

Mayby you should still enter your details, other people are & if your visas may only be a few months, you may be Ok, like I said before, they may run behind schedule, they may have someone pull out, so they may need extra people at the last minute, anything can happen.....But if your name isnt down, then they wont even have your details....Go for it....Youve nothing to lose

Thanks Kelly. Maybe you are right! I should be a little cheekier shouldn't I? :unsure:

Thanks Kelly. Maybe you are right! I should be a little cheekier shouldn't I?

Yeah, you go for it! :yes: Im sure that there will be somewhere on the form that you can put a note to say that, you realise they are looking for visa ready people but as you are very close, you thought you'd put your name down just in case they should need 'reserves' :cute:

Guest Angie*mark

Hi i went for it, and im no where near sending off for my visa's yet. i just thought what the hell, u never know what may heppen.

Wish we were millionaires Oz or uk:biglaugh:

Mally

I'll need to check my lottery tickets, maybe I am a millionaire :biglaugh:

Archived