Ocean View College Taperoo

Guest amazingnewlifeahead

Hi All,

Just trying to finalise a few bits prior to my move... I think I have struck gold whilst researching the right school for my daughters (pre school and heading for high school), Ocean View is in the right location, and can cater for both of the kids as Birth to year 12. I have had some contact with them but until I get to SA I can't check it out for myself and the web site seems to be having some difficulties of late.

So...can anyone help me??? Do any of you have experiences of this school, what do you think?

Thanks so much for any info you might be able to provide.

x

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, When you say its the right location what are you looking for. Taparoo and all along that area are going to become (personally) a great area to invest in. There is a lot of construction work going on and once the Submarine base is finished there will be a lot of workers looking for rentals etc. I can see why you like it but I'd be inclined to have a good look round first. I think I'd be looking at North Haven, Largs Bay, Largs North and Semaphore first.

Taparoo & Osbourne in parts are heavily run down and is going to be a developers dream. There are some lovely places but some bits are not so nice. I can see why you like Ocean View, it has a sturdy reputation and I have not heard of anything bad about it. I would suggest having a look at Le Fevre also, its not on the same site but it comes well recommended. Look here on this index page index and the High School Le Fevre High School - Home There is a Kindy for Le Fevre also .......Welcome to LeFevre Kindergarten intro page....

Hope that helps

Jo

Hi Jo,

Thanks so much for your response. We have already got property in North Haven (agree that to live it is preferable to Osborne/Taperoo). Cheers for the links for the other two schools, didn't realise that Le Fevre had a Kindy - brill news!

Thanks again...got loads to look into.

Kxx

Archived