flying Eva air

julesbazz

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Jules

I too was looking at Eva for flying in next couple of months. ~If you can let me know when you arrive in Brissie what Eva was like it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Caz

Jules

Who did you book your flight with

I know which airline but was wondering what agent

Caz

hi caz, look at the website it self! i have been looking as wanting to get flights for my parents to vist, and you can have a nosey on website and find more out about them etc!

sheena :wubclub:

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Bazz

Thanks for the link. I rang A1 flight centre and got a price of 1226 for busines flights with Eva Air and One2One gave me a price of 1269 for the same seats.

I didn't think that was at all bad for business flight seats.

We flew to Oz in 2005 and went business class and it cost me double that for one seat and my Son in Laws Mother has just paid 1200 for economy with Emiriates to go to Oz.

So all in all I think I may try for Eva Air although not heard anything about them so hope that they are OK

If anyone reading this has info on Eva Air please let me know and also if you are allowed double baggage with them on going out with a permanent visa one way.

Caz

Hi Bazz

Thanks for the link. I rang A1 flight centre and got a price of 1226 for busines flights with Eva Air and One2One gave me a price of 1269 for the same seats.

I didn't think that was at all bad for business flight seats.

We flew to Oz in 2005 and went business class and it cost me double that for one seat and my Son in Laws Mother has just paid 1200 for economy with Emiriates to go to Oz.

So all in all I think I may try for Eva Air although not heard anything about them so hope that they are OK

If anyone reading this has info on Eva Air please let me know and also if you are allowed double baggage with them on going out with a permanent visa one way.

Caz

look on there website, its all on there, looks good

sheena

Guest JoanneHattersley
Whats all this chicken clicker thing then........... what's it all mean eh eh

Mum (Caz)

See the thing under your pic that looks like a headless chicken>?? IF you see a post that you like you can click the chick and add to the persons reputation!

Very interesting - I'll be looking to see if they fly to Perth!

They are ranked as a 4* airline, take a look at

EVA Air Reviews and EVA Air Passenger Opinions about EVA Air product and EVA Air service standards

This puts them in the same category as Qantas, Virgin, BA, Air New Zealand so I'd say you have nothing to worry about!

My own slight concern would be after the collapse of Zoom there was talk of other airlines going out of business on a daily basis so make sure you've got insurance to cover that!

Jules

Archived