new to site

Guest chelsea4

Guest chelsea4

hello all,

we are a family of 4 hoping to make the big move. I have lots of family in the Illawarra area, and have been myself 20 eek years ago. Now I have a husband and 2 children, we would liike to move to the area. I a hoping OH can buy a business in the area but would be gratefull for adivise We where thinking of Kiama or the new development at Shellharbour Any advice would be welcome

Guest austibeach

Welcome to PIO chelsea4,

we are moving to The Illawarra also, although we will be in the northern suburbs of Wollongong.

The man to tell you all about Kiama and especially Shellharbour, is Skippy. I'm sure that once he

comes on, he will give you the info. on that area, in the meantime you might like to check out some

of his previous posts ; there are usually some great photos of that area attached.

Good luck,

Eric.

Guest chelsea4

thank you I will look out for skippy. I have been out to the area but about 20 years ago so I am sure I will see some changes

Guest chelsea4
Gday Chelsea, go on the Illawarra thread for all things Illawarra, most of the people on there either live here or have visited in the past year or so, so go ahead and ask your questions, they are a great mob on there.

Thanks Skippy, I will try this thread, some of my family used to live in Albion Park, i stayed there 20 years ago. We are hoping to come over in April for a reccie

Archived