Any Midland Meets Booked?????

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paul n kath

Hi all,

wow look at all these peeps, looks like the next meet will be a good one if we can get the timing right. we're up for anything with or without kids. Although if we plan it for the snow dome or like then we might be able to get some of the older kids there under faulse pretences.

hi

we live only a mile away from the bowling centre and the snowdome so in my spare time i will go in and have a quick look at prices and stuff, although must say you probably will have to book if in December. But snowdome great for kids and adults. Great to toboggan whilst under the influence.

tracy and john

hi

We are both at the NEC food and wine show on saturday 29th November, so the beginning of December would be good for us, what do you suggest early evening or daytime.

With me being an under paid and over worked midwife who often works 7 days a week I need lots of notice to book days off LOL.

any other venues or suggestions anyone?

tracy and john

Guest Tracy Murphy

Hiya Tracy, I'm up for a meet. Let me know when and where and I'll do my best to make it. I'm thinking of going to kids kingdom (at the bowling place in Tamworth) on Saturday if anyone fancies meeting up. Hubby off to watch Leicester Tigers so I've got the kids all to myself. Arhhhh!!!!!

Tracy xxx

hi tracy

I will keep you informed. im on call for 24 hours tomorrow so if up all night i will have day off on saturday, if im not called out then unfortunately have to work on saturday till 5pm.

if ive been up on friday night then if your going in the afternoon then I would love to meet up, i will PM you my personal telephone number then perhaps you could txt me yours. But i will not no if im around until Saturday morning, Ive got lots of my homebirth ladies due so i think i may be up.

But it would be good for all of us on here to get something arranged for December.

tracy

Hi Folks, blimey this is taking off quick again ! TracyB your at the nec the last weekend in nov and we're in Antwerp 19th-23rd December which leaves Sat 6th or Sat 13th Dec (if we're doing it on a Sat) and either date is good for us. If you get chance tracyb or tracym to find out prices of group bookings and stuff that would be great. My office is in Lichfield so if you don't get chance i'll pop there in the week.

Is either the 6th or 13th December ok for everyone else????

I can't believe it's mid September and I'm feeling really festive now, can't wait for chrimbo lol

I'm up for a meet - couldn't make todays as the shortest child had a party but I'd love to meet up in the future.

I live just off Junction 15 of the M6 and I'm getting braver about driving on the motorway so anywhere within an hour would work for me.

hi im from stoke on trent,moving to victoria in feb,would love to meet if you want

Would really be interested in meeting local people who are also in the process of moving. Please could you let me know when and where and time and we will see if we can make it. We both work in the week and the weekend is always a better time.

Are any of you going to the Expo in October in London???

Tasha

Would really be interested in meeting local people who are also in the process of moving. Please could you let me know when and where and time and we will see if we can make it. We both work in the week and the weekend is always a better time.

Are any of you going to the Expo in October in London???

Tasha

Hi Tasha,

I'm going to the Expo in London.

PM me.

Jo

Hi Holly

Let me know if you would like a meet up we to are hoping to go to Victoria as soon as we get our visas. Where about in Stoke are you???

Tania X:jiggy:

Hi Tania, Congratulations !!! 1000 posts i see !!!!

Hi

Just wanted to say hello - We're also in Sutton (Boldmere). Wherabouts are you?

Hi there! Streetly so not far away at all! What stage are you guys at?? We're just planning at the mo and haven't started the applications yet. Going out there for 4 weeks next year to explore :spinny:

Hi there! Streetly so not far away at all! What stage are you guys at?? We're just planning at the mo and haven't started the applications yet. Going out there for 4 weeks next year to explore :spinny:

Hi again

We're just about to put our visa application in within the next few weeks. I had planned on doing it as soon as Eammon passed his practical (which he did in August and we got state sponsorship (which came through a few weeks ago) but with the state of the housing market at the minute, I haven't really been rushing with the paperwork. I'd like to get it in by the end of October though.

Any ideas where you're going to head to in Oz?

Denise x

Guest Darwin's coming too

Hi,

We're up for the meet too and might bring some friends who are heading to Brisbane early next year.

We're off to Perth on a 475 (when we get it & sell the house)

Eamonn & Den where have WA specified you live ?

Hi all,

Lets try and nail a date for the meet then. We previously mentioned either the 6th or 13th December. Can everyone still interested in the meet please post a reply with your preferred choice of the two dates. If you can't make either, please post your preferred alternative date. I think the way forward is to go with the date the majority can make/prefer.

Hi All,

Just thought, if you could include how many peeps there are likely to be in your party, we can get a better idea of what venue will be best, cheers

Archived