OMG am i mad

debbie.rn

hi all

well i have just BOOKED MY FLIGHTS :arghh:

the only thing i need now is a visa!!!!!!!!!!!

i have got 9 wks in which to get my 457 through. had the all clear from my consultant on thursday - he is sending report to my gp -he is sending report to medical gp -who is then sending it off to sydney -aaaahhhh

do you think that is enough time as i need to book accomodation as well?

if that fails could we get a holiday visa while waiting for the 457?

p.s if anyone has a house to rent in rockingham or surrounds from the 31st oct for a family of 4 + 1 dog then please let me know...lol

debbie

Hi Debbie

Just wanted to wish you luck with your plans and to bump your thread up for you so more people see it and someone will hopefully know the answer :smile:

Sorry, I'm no use as we're going on a 175 and I don't know the answer to your questions!

Best of luck

Sue xx

Hi Debbie,

Although I dont know the answer to your question I can tell you that we have done the same and are booking our flights on Monday WITHOUT our visa!!

What I do know is that you can get a 3 month visa very easily over the phone, we are going for a 6 month visa as a just incase. However, you cannot work or be employed whilst on this visa but ou will still be classed as an offshore applicant and will have to leave Oz to validate it once it does arrive.

Hope this helps!!!

Archived