Has anyone shipped tools back to the UK?

Guest Maka Paka

Guest Maka Paka

I'm soon to be returning back to the UK and I need to ship my tools back so that I have them as soon as I arrive.

There should only be about two average size toolboxes worth of tools,mostly used hand tools.

Has anyone done this yet and can they advise me how they went about it?

Regards Maka Paka.

Hi Maka Paka, Sorry cannot answer your question but hopefully someone on here can. If not try to contact EssextoAus, as John has recently returned to the UK and I think he is a Plumber so would have probably took his tools back with him.

Totally of subject now but can I ask why you are returning to the UK? You can PM me if you would prefer as I know this is off topic to what you have asked.

Thank you & Regards

Guest Maka Paka
Hi Maka Paka, Sorry cannot answer your question but hopefully someone on here can. If not try to contact EssextoAus, as John has recently returned to the UK and I think he is a Plumber so would have probably took his tools back with him.

Totally of subject now but can I ask why you are returning to the UK? You can PM me if you would prefer as I know this is off topic to what you have asked.

Thank you & Regards

I don't mind at all Kdal,

Me and my wife came over here roughly 2 years ago and have never settled and basically missed family too much.

My job over here doesn't really pay the bills too well either although I have a trade I can earn more money in the UK and obviously see my family at Christmas into the bargain.

I've recently been offered a job back in Blighty so were preparing to head home.

Hopefully you'll settle better than we did and enjoy this beautiful place and it's surrounds.

All the best Kdal.

Maka Paka

Hi MakaPaka, My husband is a refrigeration/air-conditioning engineer and we have been searching all the jobs sites but have to say the money is no-where near as good in Aus as it is here.

Once again thank you for your good wishes and I hope when we get there we get lucky!! At least you have had abit of an adventure so no regrets there.

Good Luck with your new job back here

Hello Maka Paka

I got your PM but thouht best to reply hear so all can see. I took all my tools back no problem at all. I gave them a clean but did not go over the top. The only misup was one of my Milwaukee batterys packed up, not sure why but most probley one of those things.

I'm happy to be back and know how you feel about earning the money. I never felt comfortable about spending money as I was not earning enough to top the pot up as such.

Good luck mate John

Guest Maka Paka
Hello Maka Paka

I got your PM but thouht best to reply hear so all can see. I took all my tools back no problem at all. I gave them a clean but did not go over the top. The only misup was one of my Milwaukee batterys packed up, not sure why but most probley one of those things.

I'm happy to be back and know how you feel about earning the money. I never felt comfortable about spending money as I was not earning enough to top the pot up as such.

Good luck mate John

Thanks for geting back to me mate,I need my tools as soon as I get back to the Land of the living.

I will probably post them some other way than with the container.It will take too long, ditch that avatar mate she gives me the vomits!!

Thanks for the Info.

thanks for geting back to me mate,i need my tools as soon as i get back to the land of the living.

i will probably post them some other way than with the container.it will take too long, ditch that avatar mate she gives me the vomits!!

thanks for the info.

love maggie

Archived