Hi my name is Ellie,

Dawny

Hiya Ellie, We went for a holiday to Australia and my 2 boys loved it there and cant wait to move there. They will miss their friends but will speak to them on msn still and make new friends too.

The boys have Geckos which they are leaving here, their cousin is going to take care of them and we are taking our 2 cats with us. I'd get the boys to say Hi on here but they are in the middle of a game on XBox life at the moment

Catch up soonx

Hi Ellie its nice to talk to you. We too are going to Australia hopefully and my son Travis who is 7 says he will miss his friends too and my daughter Jamie whos is 14 says the same but do you know what? You will be making loads of new friends and My 17 year old daughter already lives in Australia and she said everybody wanted to be her friend because they loved her accent. I am sure you will be the same.

Best of luck Cath x:yes:

Hi Ellie its nice to talk to you. We too are going to Australia hopefully and my son Travis who is 7 says he will miss his friends too and my daughter Jamie whos is 14 says the same but do you know what? You will be making loads of new friends and My 17 year old daughter already lives in Australia and she said everybody wanted to be her friend because they loved her accent. I am sure you will be the same.

Best of luck Cath x:yes:

Hi Cath, Im Ellies mum, thankyou for the nice words, she was smiling when she read them, even thou its a long way off shes so nervous, her only conditions are, That the dogs come with us, and we live somewhere she can have a pony , so that i can teach her to ride, ( not much emotional blackmail there!).

Thans again Dawn

Hi Dawn, your welcome it does not get any better when they get older. Jamie my 14 year old said she will come under protest so long as she can have an ensuite of her own ( Me thinks she is mistaking me for someone with money! ) If my house drops in price much more we make have a bucket between us!!!!:wacko:

Guest EllieP94

Hi Ellie

My name is Ellie too lol!

How old are you and do you know wat part of aus you are goin to???

Love Ellie

:v_SPIN:

xxxxxxx

Guest x-thatsmemary-x

:Dhi ellie, im mary im 11years old and im moving out to oz, new year. im moving to the northlakes. do you want to be my mate i have 2 sisters one whos 15 and one whos nearly 2 im trying to find some friends :]

Guest x-thatsmemary-x

:D hi ellie, my big sis is called ellie and my small sis is called megan, if you want you can private message me. so when r u going out to oz. what do you love doing????? i like shopping, and my fab colur is green or sometimes black. i live in devon at the moment. its really hard because my mum and dad split up, so i dont know what to do but i think i will go with my mum to oz. :]

from mary

Guest EllieP94
Hi Ellie, im 10 years old, we are not sure yet how about you,

love Ellie xxx

Hi Ellie, i am 13.

We aren't sure where we are going yet either.

Love Ellie

xxxxx

:D hi ellie, my big sis is called ellie and my small sis is called megan, if you want you can private message me. so when r u going out to oz. what do you love doing????? i like shopping, and my fab colur is green or sometimes black. i live in devon at the moment. its really hard because my mum and dad split up, so i dont know what to do but i think i will go with my mum to oz. :]

from mary

Hi mary sorry about your mum and dad. mum says it will be a great adventure in oz, i will pm you later if thats ok,:notworthy: we live in bournemouth

love ellie x

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hiiya Ellie,

My name is Charlotte. I am 13 i have 2 sisters and 1 brother. oh and 2 rabbits.lol. We are moving to Robena in the Gold Coast. We are moving in November/December i think. I hope everything goes well for you next year.

Talk soon

love

Charlotte..xx =]

Guest EllieP94
Hiiya Ellie,

My name is Charlotte. I am 13 i have 2 sisters and 1 brother. oh and 2 rabbits.lol. We are moving to Robena in the Gold Coast. We are moving in November/December i think. I hope everything goes well for you next year.

Talk soon

love

Charlotte..xx =]

Hi Charlotte

I am 13 too lol.

We really loved the gold coast when we went on hols. We went to Robena when we were there too. Have you been to aus before?

Do you have msn? If you do can u PM me your addy plz.

Love Ellie

xxx

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hii Ellie..xx

Yeh i have been to Aus but we went to sydney. It was amazing. I would love to go there!!! Where is Aus are you moving to?? I live in Nottingham. Nottingham is 2 hours away from London!!Where abouts do you live now??

Love

Charlotte xxx =]

Guest EllieP94
Hii Ellie..xx

Yeh i have been to Aus but we went to sydney. It was amazing. I would love to go there!!! Where is Aus are you moving to?? I live in Nottingham. Nottingham is 2 hours away from London!!Where abouts do you live now??

Love

Charlotte xxx =]

Hi

We aren't sure where we are going yet but it will probably be around the same area as you or adelaide. I would prefer the gold coast but we have never been to adelaide so i don't really no much about it.

I live near Birmingham.

Do you have msn?

Love Ellie

xxxxx

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hii Ellie,

Sorry i didnt reply sooner. I have been soo busy getting ready for school and wot not. Yes i do have msn i will send you a personal message with it on..

hopefully i will talk to you soon

Love Charlotte xx

Archived