yaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

The willy s

we ve just heard back from go matilda, and have found we can apply for a skilled 175. im so pleased as i thought we would nt meet all the criteria. i know this is just the beginning and we ve a long way to go yet, but its a start. it feels more real, now we have all the papers to get the ball rolling!!!!!! sorry just lettin off excitment!!!!!

Lorraine :biglaugh:

Guest KP Nuts

That's great news Lorraine, we used Go Matilda, and they were great from start to finish. So what are you waiting for get those paper off............

Good luck with your application

KP Nuts

Guest lynnjez

Hiya

We know exactly how yo feel..we are just starting out too...we have just sent off our TRA this morning..we are not using an agent .....hope that doesnt come back to bite us on the bum:biglaugh:

Good luck

Lynn and Colin

we ve just heard back from go matilda, and have found we can apply for a skilled 175. im so pleased as i thought we would nt meet all the criteria. i know this is just the beginning and we ve a long way to go yet, but its a start. it feels more real, now we have all the papers to get the ball rolling!!!!!! sorry just lettin off excitment!!!!!

Lorraine :biglaugh:

Hi guys we are using Go Matilda too and we hope to be applying for that them thar 175 thingy too. Just the matter of the TRA to pass and hopefully we will race yah!!! Cath x:biglaugh:

Archived