Car Rental from Brisbane Airport

Guest kdal

Hi All,

Has anyone any recommendations for Car Rental please.

When we arrive at brisbane airport we are going to need a car big enough to take us four and our luggage to our accommodation. So it would probably be best for us to hire a car for the first say four weeks giving us time to look around to purchase one.

Anyone got any recommendations on rentals from the Airport?

Thank you & Regards

Kim:cool:

Hi hun - Long time no speak! How you doing?

I've been recommended East Coast car rentals, however I had a price comparison site from somewhere and believe it or not Avis were coming up the cheapest for a mid range car (pick up and drop off at Brissy airport).

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Tx

Thanks for the link T, going to take a good look at it tomorrow.

I'm fine thanks just so much to think of before we depart these shores on the 8th Dec.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday Take care xx

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi Kim,

Just to make you aware that if you book from the UK you must have a credit card to be able to pick the car up. Ian got to Brisbane airport, popped over to Thrifty only to find that he couldnt have the car he'd booked online as he didnt have a credit card.

I know Jo and Chelle can sort car rental out, if you want to give them a go.

Good luck with the move.

Lou

Thanks for that info Lou as I wouldnt have realised that. Ile contact Jo and Chelle to see if they can help again

Thank you Kimx

Hi All,

Has anyone any recommendations for Car Rental please.

When we arrive at brisbane airport we are going to need a car big enough to take us four and our luggage to our accommodation. So it would probably be best for us to hire a car for the first say four weeks giving us time to look around to purchase one.

Anyone got any recommendations on rentals from the Airport?

Thank you & Regards

Kim

Hi Kim

we used abel and didnt have a problem with them We had someone pick us up from the airport but you might find it easier to get a maxi cab from the airport to accommodation just in case Jet lagged :goofy: Wilf said happy to pick up in the ute but only 2 seats and not sure Darren wants to be in back with the work gear:biglaugh:

The chauffer service we had was Brunel email address brunelbrisbane@bigpond.com

web site www.brunelimousines.com depends how far away your accommodation is any ideas yet

Sue, How lovely to see a msg from your goodself. We have booked The Chermside Apartments at Chermside from the 10th Dec until the 10th January. Not sure what it is like but the staff seem really friendly and offered lots of advice without me even asking for any, they have asked if we have family in Australia that can help us settle in and also one of the ladies who is a Manager is an ex school teacher and has offered advise too - How nice !!

If your near that way can you take a peek and see what it is like LOL We are hoping that it is going to be central enough to explore all areas and my cousin lives in Indooroopilly so need to be near enough so we can visit him. We havent told him we have flights booked we are going to knock on his door and surprise him. Also I know if we tell him he will take leave from work and dont want him to feel obligated to have us to look after, he should safe his hols to spend with his wife and children.

Just looking back on what i've typed and geez I can ramble lol Wilf got himself a ute then !! True Aussie now !!

Love to you all Kimxxx

p.s. thanks for the links I shall check them out

Chelle, You are a true super star !! If you could send me a quote then that would be fantastic

It's good to know that there are jobs out there for Daren and Yes please keep them coming

Thanks Hun xx

Sue, How lovely to see a msg from your goodself. We have booked The Chermside Apartments at Chermside from the 10th Dec until the 10th January. Not sure what it is like but the staff seem really friendly and offered lots of advice without me even asking for any, they have asked if we have family in Australia that can help us settle in and also one of the ladies who is a Manager is an ex school teacher and has offered advise too - How nice !!

If your near that way can you take a peek and see what it is like LOL We are hoping that it is going to be central enough to explore all areas and my cousin lives in Indooroopilly so need to be near enough so we can visit him. We havent told him we have flights booked we are going to knock on his door and surprise him. Also I know if we tell him he will take leave from work and dont want him to feel obligated to have us to look after, he should safe his hols to spend with his wife and children.

Just looking back on what i've typed and geez I can ramble lol Wilf got himself a ute then !! True Aussie now !!

Love to you all Kimxxx

p.s. thanks for the links I shall check them out

No prob we can have a look at the apartment will keep you posted

RE wilf Yes even has the hat shades and shorts:biglaugh: he has settled like PIg in S***

Hey Kim,

I am sure betweem Wilf and Richard you guy's will be sorted at the airport, we will be waiting with baited breath for your arrival. You don't think we'll let you get away that easy. lol

See you Sunday

April x

Archived