Sign in to follow this  
Guest topdealman

Teaching Jobs Info

    Recommended Posts

    Guest topdealman

    Can anyone recommend anything or anybody. Who can help find a sponsor for my partner who is a primary school teacher.


    To help our application for skilled migration to Sydney.



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this  

    • Similar Content

      • By lam351444
        Hello everyone, hope you are doing great in Australia.  
        I arrived in Adelaide a month ago with my WHV. 
        I have been applying for some posts of casual/ agency RN. 
        Madness begins.... was turned down even I got the RN licence from AHPRA. 
        Does anyone have any suggestions/ similar situation?
      • By Greebo
        Hi All,
        My wife is a teacher with lots of experience, she has a BaHons teaching degree (includes PGCE), at the time this was a 3 year course specialising in Resistant materials (now migrated into the heading Design & Technology), she currently teaches food (home Economics) and has been head of Dept.
        Does anyone know if this is valid as some literature says you must have a 3 year degree PLUS PGCE or a 4 year course including PGCE. Any feedback welcome.
        Many Thanks
      • By Jump Resumes
        Perth-based company Jump Resumes are offering 15% discounts to anyone who gets in touch with the email subject, "Poms in Perth". Jump will help you create a professional CV and/or cover letter and LinkedIn profile. We offer personalised service and guarantee your flawless documentation will appeal to employers.
        Look us up on facebook (reviews etc), visit (prices, services) or email
      • By Farhan
        I got 489 visa. I am yet to enter Australia. I was wondering what are the options for exploring jobs other than odd ones. Will employers recruit people with TR?
      • By Luke241294
        Hello people!
        I have a few questions for anyone with mining experience or anyone with some knowledge of the mining world.
        I'm a British soldier shortly terminating my service to try pursue a career in the mine, in WA. Below I'll list some qualifications I have and i would like to know if they would be valued In  the mines.
        Moblile Crane license NPORS (experienced with Terex AC35 medium mobility 30T crane)
        Slinger & signaller 
        Crane supervisor 
        Self loading dump truck 
        Full hazardous goods license.
        HGV licenses.
        I'd really appreciate any Info given it means a lot! Thanks in advance.