Any primary & secondry schools for Springfield/Springfield Lakes?

Guest mo33

Well folks after years of waiting we are flying ot in September. After 2 years of research we've come back to our first choice of Springfield or Springfield Lakes.:arghh:

I need to know about schools though! My two boys are aged 8 and 12. Where are the nearest schools?? And any info on them would be fantastic.

Thanks in anticipation for the replies, Mo x:wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Mo

Sorry can't help with your areas (maybe ask Cal she is a mod on here). I just wanted to wish you all the luck for the future.

Im here ,Thanks Kate.

Hiya Mo ,lol, what you like ,at least youll know lots about areas of brisbane when you get here,lol.we will be almost neighbours!!!

Springfield lakes has its own state school which was opened last year so quite new,i know a family who's children go and it seems to carry quite a good reputation.It is called Springfield Lakes state school ans goes from prep to YR7.

Other nearby schools that dont sem to be too bad are

Camira State School

Augustine Heights State school

Red Bank plains High school

Centenary Heights High school and of course

the Ipswich grammer schools for boys and grammer for girls,i know the grammer schools carry an excellent rep and sem to do ok in OPs.

Also Springfield lakes has its college although im not sure what age groups this covers.Hope this helps you abit ,shout if i can help with anything else

Cal x

Guest jbro31

Hi there, I've been trying to get as much info on here for all the different areas and I have a general location in mind, that being roughly 20km-30-40 mins from South Brisbane, ideally south east side so somewhere easily accessible to the M1.

I have a couple of questions on areas if anyone knows anything about, they are:-

Runcorn, Sunnybank, Eight Mile Plains, Underwood and anywhere in that general area, if I haven't mentioned it that's not a problem, any advice welcome.

Many thanks. I am looking at schools first then if we find a nice school house will follow.

Cheers muchly, J x

Archived