Serviced apartment melbourne?

Guest emmao

Hi everyone,

We are arriving in Melbourne on 25th Sept and are looking for a serviced apartment to rent for 2 weeks while we look for a permanent apartment. Can anyone recommend a nice one bedroom place in the CBD. Our budget is around 140 dollars a night or 2,000 for the fortnight. We've looked at lots of websites but there seem to be so many out there!

Thanks very much for any recommendations.

Emma and Dan x

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Emma

You could have a look at one of our properties Moving to Melbourne Furnished Rental Accommodation in Clifton Hill, Melbourne it is a 3rd party property. She asks for $155 a night but I am sure I can talk her in to reducing it to match your budget. It is 4k from the CBD and 2 mins from public transport to take you in to the city. Photos are on the website.

Mantra looks great but probably outside of our budget. Ideally we want something very self contained and less like a hotel so with laundry facilities etc.

It needs to be in the CBD but apart from that we're not too fussy!

Thanks again for any help.

We stayed in an apartment on Lonsdale road, it was about $100 per night but very basic but very centrally located. It had two bedrooms (one double, one single) and a minute kitichen (two ring hob and microwave) and there is an laundry downstairs in the basement. It was clean but not spotless. It did us as we did not have a clue where to stay. If you want central and cheap it is ideal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Emma & Dan

Myself and my husband stayed in the Quest on Dorcas Street for 4 weeks. The apartment was very modern and had everything we needed, also very secure. It is off St Kilda Rd and only a short walk from the city centre and South Melbourne market. They also have a gym. Parking is available on the street for free at night time or they a car park...think it is about $10 a night for parking.

Good Luck.

Kelly

Guest Yarraville village

Have you found a place if not drop me a line I have a contact with a furnished house that is available Yarraville village

Archived