Age limit

Scottyrob

Hi. 
I was looking for a bit of as for a143 visa. I was reading up on this and it said the age limit was 65.5. Me and my partner are 64 so can we apply for the 143 if we have the application in before we are 65.5 or does the application need to be granted before you are 65.5. Any help would be appreciated thanks. 

7 hours ago, Scottyrob said:

Hi. 
I was looking for a bit of as for a143 visa. I was reading up on this and it said the age limit was 65.5. Me and my partner are 64 so can we apply for the 143 if we have the application in before we are 65.5 or does the application need to be granted before you are 65.5. Any help would be appreciated thanks. 

Not sure where you read that … it’s a parent visa, there is no age restriction. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Scottyrob said:

I was looking for a bit of as for a143 visa. I was reading up on this and it said the age limit was 65.5. 

I think you've read that wrongly.   It's your sponsor (your child) who has to be under 65.5 years old.   

However are you aware that the waiting time for the 143 visa is at least 12 years?